Any games you want remade?

FaiLy McFaiL

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want syphon filter remade into an xbox 360 game, more specifically, omega strain, although any of them would be excellent. i know they were playstation games, but i would buy the shit out of them if they where to be re-made in glorious HD for the 360!

i also would like the original 'Conflict' games to be remade, desert storm 1&2 and the vietnam one. The last one that was on the 360 (denied ops) was fucking dire.

Nintendo is the company that has the absolute most games that need HD remakes. But it seems they haven't learned anything from the success of the New Super Mario Bros. series.

Kid Icarus

Metroid

Get on this Nintendo. For real.

In their defense, they are doing at least one HD remake...The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. Of course, I'd love to see more than just that.

i want syphon filter remade into an xbox 360 game, more specifically, omega strain, although any of them would be excellent. i know they were playstation games, but i would buy the shit out of them if they where to be re-made in glorious HD for the 360!

i also would like the original 'Conflict' games to be remade, desert storm 1&2 and the vietnam one. The last one that was on the 360 (denied ops) was fucking dire.

Ohhh I liked the Conflict games. Desert Storm was my favorite one. Would be nice to see those get a hd makeover. Or at least a proper sequel...denied ops was pretty awful.

Ohhh I liked the Conflict games. Desert Storm was my favorite one. Would be nice to see those get a hd makeover. Or at least a proper sequel...denied ops was pretty awful.

denied ops was an embarrassment! Vietnam was my favourite one, then desert storm 1&2 second, then there was a fourth one, but i can't remember the name of it. it was a bit more modern and the sniper was a woman after the original sniper 'Foley', i think dies on the first mission. fond memories...

only because i was playing it on my PC earlier today. Legend Of Dragoon or at least a sequel. That game is pretty sweet and not TOO horribly cheesy.

I thought I was the only one who loved that game. Also would love to see Knights of the Old Republic on the 360 as well.

I thought I was the only one who loved that game. Also would love to see Knights of the Old Republic on the 360 as well.

I must be the only one who hates that game. Unlikable characters, and boring mmo style combat. Noooooooooo thanks. (I still played through it 4 or 5 times lol)

A remake of morrowind on the 360. Better graphics, fast travel, improved play control, and cheevos and I am a buyer on day one.

i second that. i love morrowind, one of my all time favs. the world is so vivid and detailed, if it could look as good as skyrim graphically it would be amazing.