Problem with Turret achievement

just make sure you don't share a kill with your team mate or if there's another turret around.....

That's what i originally thought because i done it twice before (19 and 17 kills) and no achievement either times. When i did get it it was when i had 10 exactly with two assists on 2fort.

The easiest way is in 2fort - go down into the intellgence room and go around the side of the desk (so you are next to window overlooking the map and are facing the bell on the wall) - when you're here make a dispenser right in front of you (boxing yourself in) - when your metal is 200 again create a turret on the desk this way 1) Spy's have trouble getting to you easily and killing you off with a sneaky attack and 2) You can keep hitting the turret with your wrench when its being attacked and as you are right next to the dispenser it will top both your metal and heath up.

I hope this helps - I got it first time with this tactic :) Now i Just need the 1000 kills achievement... 400 to go... :woop:

• 3 years later...

Ummm... This may seem rather late, but you won't get the achievement if you die before getting 10 turret/sentry kills. This means no achievement if you die and then your turret/sentry gets the 10th kill, so you'll need to build a new turret/sentry. That might be the glitch you were talking about.