Easy 880, Hard 1000

Rascalov

I only got to 940 in this game since i didn't want to play every level again to collect the cannisters nor did i want to play a level over and over for hours on end to reach 5 million studs. To get to that score it took me 3 days and make sure you buy the 50% discount in the store then upgrade your characters abilities in full and then unlock the special stages last so you can get your creature kills.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey getting 860 points from this game was sweet as can be . boosted my score and kept the frustrations to a minimum. i would have liked to have gone through it again to get more but the controls just never seemed to sit well with me, i mean when you play the game you notice how its not like right or left to dodge its funky and a little bit annoying i mean havent we learned anything from halo people why keep trying to make new shooter controls different when they make a game worse... apparently the makers for this brand also made the star wars lego games which im finding to be very annoying to play because of the camera angles and the controls oh well its great for a one time never see you again run through though ...

• 3 weeks later...
Took me a day to get 1000/1000 this game was to easy & i swear i'm not bragging lol

Took me a long day and night ;) the Vahki on this can be killed in one of the levels that i think are mentioned on the achievement guide.. Just get the 50% discount at first then save up for the upgrades and then the canister locater and then by this time you should have 960 points and should only have the last bonus room ( thats the one with the vahki :) )

--machll

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was my first 360 game (Xbox completely since I didn't own a regular Xbox), my first 1000, and a pretty enjoyable game. It was repetitive but if you were somewhat patient, collected as much on the first run, bought the locator and started your second run, you would get everything. I didn't have to worry about studs or any enemies because I got them while playing for canisters. If you don't try to run from enemies, you will easily get the achievements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

As some have said it isn't hard at all it is simple like every other achievement but it is more a question of could you be bothered playing it for those last few achievements or as the Achievement guide poster said if you by bonus room 3 that should get you the Vahki achievement.

• 1 month later...

after playing all those other lego games i find it more and more mind numbing to do lamer and lamer shit to get little achievements just for the 1000, so this game really i see it as no differently mind numbing......and the aiming system is so lame

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...