Online still available

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

People still play this? Man, this was one of those random games I purchased and loved it so much, but some weird glitch ruined my entire experience and I never played it again.

Is the online still active or is it pretty much a "once a blue moon" thing? I would love to get the game again and tackle the online achievements from the get-go, but not keen if the online community is non-existent.

Ive been tryin to get people/friends on this but cause its old no one wants to play if anyone wants to try to get through this online career with me that would b great gtag- PuddPoundin

I'd gladly help aslong as i can find the game.

People still play this? Man, this was one of those random games I purchased and loved it so much, but some weird glitch ruined my entire experience and I never played it again.

Is the online still active or is it pretty much a "once a blue moon" thing? I would love to get the game again and tackle the online achievements from the get-go, but not keen if the online community is non-existent.

Yeah the community is pretty much non-existent. you'll probably only see 2-3 people online at any given time.

Even with it's glitches it's still a super fun game to play.

• 4 weeks later...

From everything I have seen and tried all of the online achievements for this game were made unobtainable with the most recent patch. If anybody finds a way to unlock any of them I would be very interested in knowing how.

Disregard the above paragraph if you are referring to the Xbox version.

Edited by randy2727
Did not realize this forum was for the PC and Xbox version of the game.