Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Nozza

So Much Blood

for Gunzerking for 90 seconds

Rock, paper, genocide mission from Marcus is extremely easy for this achievement when you get to Sanctuary and talk to him for the first time. I was level 25 to obtain the added time each kill, but I guess you could have one point in it requiring you to be at least 21. Start the mission and kill the enemy with any gun except the one asked being used (first is fire, so don't use it). Keep killing the enemy over and over without using that element, and you could just stay in gunzerker mode forever.

You cannot have completed this mission yet. Keep in mind, I was not a gunzerker for my main character. I boosted the levels on another playthrough with a friend. So when I started the game solo, I was able to get to sanctuary and do this.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Much Blood

for Gunzerking for 90 seconds

Rock, paper, genocide mission from Marcus is extremely easy for this achievement when you get to Sanctuary and talk to him for the first time. I was level 25 to obtain the added time each kill, but I guess you could have one point in it requiring you to be at least 21. Start the mission and kill the enemy with any gun except the one asked being used (first is fire, so don't use it). Keep killing the enemy over and over without using that element, and you could just stay in gunzerker mode forever.

You cannot have completed this mission yet. Keep in mind, I was not a gunzerker for my main character. I boosted the levels on another playthrough with a friend. So when I started the game solo, I was able to get to sanctuary and do this.

Or in the Torgue DLC in the bar. That's much easier.

Can anyone confirm that World Traveler has been updated to include DLC locations? I just got the last of the Explorer achievements and it didn't pop World Traveler. I have explored all locations on the same character, so I know it's not for that.

I'm thinking it would have to be because I haven't discovered all locations via the DLC and am hoping for a confirm.

Can anyone confirm that World Traveler has been updated to include DLC locations? I just got the last of the Explorer achievements and it didn't pop World Traveler. I have explored all locations on the same character, so I know it's not for that.

I'm thinking it would have to be because I haven't discovered all locations via the DLC and am hoping for a confirm.

DLC does not count towards this achievement. If it hasn't unlocked, you haven't discovered or uncovered all locations.

The DLC has it's own list for locations and are in no way related to the main games original 1K. Again, I am confirming that the 'World Traveler' achievement has NOTHING to do and is NOT related to any of the DLC locations.

Edited by Nozza

DLC does not count towards this achievement. If it hasn't unlocked, you haven't discovered or uncovered all locations.

The DLC has it's own list for locations and are in no way related to the main games original 1K. Again, I am confirming that the 'World Traveler' achievement has NOTHING to do and is NOT related to any of the DLC locations.

Thanks, I went back into the game and found what I was missing. It was some stuff in Southern Shelf Bay and the Moonshiner's Shack in The Dust.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2058/5-jWlBM=.jpg Unseen Predator 20:gsicon:

Remained in Zero's Deception mode for ten seconds straight

To obtain this achievement you'll first need to be playing as Zer0 and have reached level 5, as being in Decepti0n is his unique Action Skill. Now that you're playing as him, there's one Skill you're going to have to buy from your Skill Tree before you can make it last for 10 seconds or more, so this will take some levelling to reach it.

Below is the Skill you'll have to purchase;

Bloodshed Skill Tree

• Many Must Fall: Killing an enemy with a melee attack while Decepti0n is active, causes you to deploy another holographic decoy, re-stealth, and add time to Decepti0ns duration. This can be done multiple times in succession.

• Required Level:

• Skill Tier:

• Skill Upgrade:
    1/1

There's also a few optional Skills worth buying that may help;

Bloodshed Skill Tree

• Killing Bl0w: Massively increase melee damage against enemies with low health.

• Required Level:

• Skill Tier:

• Skill Upgrade:
    5/5

• Iron Hand: Increase your melee damage and maximum health.

• Required Level:

• Skill Tier:

• Skill Upgrade:
    5/5

• F0ll0wthr0ugh: Kill Skill. Killing an enemy increases your movement speed, melee damage and gun damage for a few seconds

• Required Level:

• Skill Tier:

• Skill Upgrade:
    5/5

• Execute: Melee Override Skill. While Decepti0n is active and a target is under your crosshairs, dash forward a distance and preform a special melee attack, dealing massive damage.

• Required Level:

• Skill Tier:

• Skill Upgrade:
    1/1

• Backstab: Your melee attacks deal bonus melee damage when hitting an enemy in the back.

• Required Level:

• Skill Tier:

• Skill Upgrade:
    5/5

• Like the Wind: While moving you gain increased melee damage and gun damage.

• Required Level:

• Skill Tier:

• Skill Upgrade:
    5/5

Now that you have that, you're good to go for 10 seconds. All you need now is enough enemies to keep it going. This is easier to get playing solo because then you don't have to worry about other people stealing much need kills.

Doesn't add up for this to work you need to be level 32 not 30 for the assasin mode for 10 seconds with the bare minimum.

First 5 levels there is one skill points and it is used to unlock the skills.

Gunzerker needs to be 25 as well.

Just spend the day leveling up only to be dissapointed by this guide, because I had to go past what is prescribed.

Still thanks for the info on how to set it up.

Edited by LCZ
Added Gunzerker info.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi there,

not sure if this is the right thread for this, and apologies if this question gets asked all the time (I searched first).

Is it feasible to get full gamerscore solo?

Yep, sure is, i did it solo. The invincible boss from the main game and some of the DLC bosses are really tough and you may struggle on your own, but it's technically possible to solo it.

There is 1 achievement that requires playing Co-Op but you can do it with 2 controllers and a second silver account.

Yep, sure is, i did it solo. The invincible boss from the main game and some of the DLC bosses are really tough and you may struggle on your own, but it's technically possible to solo it.

There is 1 achievement that requires playing Co-Op but you can do it with 2 controllers and a second silver account.

Awesome! Thanks for the swift reply.

• 10 months later...