GTA V £30 at Tesco

Barad

For those of you in the UK and don't plan on getting any special editions, just make an account on tesco.com NOT direct, pre-order the game with the code TDX-RJMW and you'll have a £10 discount.

I personally wouldn't mind paying £100 for this game but I'm going to wait for some kind of super edition lol.

Was there any other version with IV?

I'm not sure, I just got standard back then but I think there was the limited edition that came with a bag, soundtrack and special case or something. I'm sure there will be something for this..there has to be..

Edited by Barad

That stuff to me is pointless. I really dont want a key-chain or a duffel bag for GTA V. The only way I would pre-order the special edition would be if I got access to something worthwhile in-game.

Now a days the super editions do come with "season passes" for DLC. So hey it just might comes with one.

• 4 months later...
Really good price, but for me it's all about what the CE will look like! I'll probably be getting mine from Amazon as they'll be the only one to stock it for a good price.

Unless R* follow the other stupid companies and give the best one to GAME as an exclusive! I hope they don't!

Man, what is it with publishers going with GAME a lot lately. So many good retailers and they pick them, lol.

Man, what is it with publishers going with GAME a lot lately. So many good retailers and they pick them, lol.

I just don't know. I trust Amazon way more and have brought a lot of my recent CEs from them over the last few months because they stock them and at a good price.

GAME charge the world for any CE but they also get the exclusives which then makes you fork out for it, if you want it. Splinter Cell: BL is the latest one! I want the 5th Freedom CE and sadly it's a GAME exclusive and will never be stocked at another site - except eBay where you'll pay more.

I just hope they do a CE and make it free for all stores/sites etc. Still, if it's a GAME exclusive and depending if anything special does get released or what' in it. I'll still end up getting it from them if I want it... Never ending circle!

I just hope the CE for this game is much better than of GTA IV's.

Agreed.

I never knew about GTAIVs CE until I started collecting more this year. I looked it up, thinking it'll be a good grab... but no. You can still get it on Amazon for £175!

They could do so much better and I hope with all the recent CEs that have been/will be released by other big companies and games, they'll take a new notes down!

Agreed.

I never knew about GTAIVs CE until I started collecting more this year. I looked it up, thinking it'll be a good grab... but no. You can still get it on Amazon for £175!

They could do so much better and I hope with all the recent CEs that have been/will be released by other big companies and games, they'll take a new notes down!

I still don't get your sudden obsession with piling up CE games, but all I know is GTA V better top your collection soon! :p

Agreed.

How much was the GTA IV SE when it released ?

A few of my mates said it was about £65 but from what I have seen it looks like it could have cost £100