I am looking to boost multiplayer achievements. Still need the following:

Download Complete

Strong Closer

Ahead of the Curve

Fast Learner

Job Skills

Abstergo Employee of the Month

Role Model

I am on US Eastern time & usually on late at night (midnight & after).

Gamertag is: diseased maniac

I would really like to get ABSTERGO EMPLOYEE and ROLE MODEL done :Bounce:

I'm from Germany, but english is no Problem ;)

GT is KatVonD 86

cheers!

So I've been trying several times to get them done in public matches, but no luck :(

If anyone can help me out please add me and send me a message :)

I need 3 of the MP achievements still and have time over the next three days whenever anyone is available, just FR me. I'm more than willing to help with anything you need as well. In US on Eastern time but can be on most anytime of the morning/day/night

GT is BlackSunshine13

Which achievements do you need? For EMPLOYEE you have to be three and for ROLE MODEL four players if I got it right...

I could be online about 9 am to 2 pm Eastern time the next two days...

Which achievements do you need? For EMPLOYEE you have to be three and for ROLE MODEL four players if I got it right...

I could be online about 9 am to 2 pm Eastern time the next two days...

I need Needle in a Haystack, Role Model, and Employee of the Month. I know I can be on in the morning on Sunday, probably not Saturday morning, wouldn't be able to get on until sometime after 1pm or so. Looks like there's a few others on here looking, maybe we can get 2 more and go for Role model. What ones do you need?

Hey There

Looking to get quite a few achievements. They are:

*Strong Closer

*Job Skills

*Role Model

*Overachiever

*Abstergo Employee Of The Month

*Ahead Of The Curve

If anyone is organising a lobby or is interested in helping me get these that would be awesome. Can also help out with anyone else who needs achievements too.

Thanks!

I need Needle in a Haystack, Role Model, and Employee of the Month. I know I can be on in the morning on Sunday, probably not Saturday morning, wouldn't be able to get on until sometime after 1pm or so. Looks like there's a few others on here looking, maybe we can get 2 more and go for Role model. What ones do you need?

I need Role Model and Employee. Needle will be pretty easy to get, although it can be done alone in the training session^^

Seems like we're on a good way to get together a group of four. I'm in CET time, so I could be on today from 12 am to about 4 pm EDT. Otherwise we could set it up tomorrow starting in the morning maybe.

So, fiendclub and C Brown XI, are you in too?

I just got "Needle in a Haystack" & "Overachiever" playing the Introductory Session! The target's path varies from one session to the next, but you can usually count on the first attempt to be near this one hay bale past the building with the tall columns. When that happens, just get into the pile of hay, lock-on to the target when he nears and assassinate him as soon as you get the chance (the tutorial will constantly be interfering, so hit the "A" button (:abut:) quickly and be ready to attack when the time comes)!

That said... I need ALL of the rest of the multi-player achievements! I am in the Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8), and am usually on from 10PM - 1AM most nights.

DO NOT send me a friend request (random requests will always be deleted). Send me an Xbox LIVE message, where you live/time-zone, when you usually play... and BE SURE to tell me what game you are wanting to boost.

Please speak English well enough, so I can understand you. I don't care if you have trouble with the correct words, but if your accent is too strong... it may be hard to understand you!

Let's do this!!! :woop:

Have you gotten the achievements with other players yet?

-------------

I played a few public sessions today and had a checklist for all the bonuses at hand. I was able to get all but three for the EMPLOYEE cheevo - Triple Escape, Extreme Variety and Untouchable are the ones I couldn't obtain... I tried to get ROLE MODEL as well, but it was frustrating, most of the time the Rescus and/or Coop stun bonus were missing :(

So it would only take about 20 minutes to get the rest done, but I need three people. C'mon guys, I want this game in my completion lost :bow:

I'm online almost every day about 3 to 9 pm CEST :)

Looking to boost all MP achievements and I will help you get them in return. I haven't played the MP on here and have none of them. I'm also moving on to the next game after this one so maybe we can just move right to that one and continue boosting. Oh and I'm in U.S. central time. GT - xxorochimaruxx