Achievement Guide & Roadmap

So far this is the only thing that can speed things up with the grind of having everything unlocked with each character.

An early way i found to get these (if you don't mind repetition) is just playing Dutchman's Hollow and The Bone Yard in Dutchman's Triangle over and over. It gives quite a bit of experience while your weapons do a lot of damage against the low level enemy's. I would quit back to the main menu once you see Davy Jones Locker though since they are harder and there are platforms that take more time than they should.

34,000 to level everything for one character.

you get about 6,900 in 10 mins with those two chapters.

do it 6 times nets you more than 34,000. so almost an hour get you one character done.

so four hours to grind if im right.

if anyone has anything better please tell!

I just tried this and it beats playing the game over 5 times or the last few levels over and over when the weapons dont even cause damage.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if Guitar Hero Guitars, Drums or DJ Hero turntables will work for the 4-player cheevo?

They work. I used a DJ Hero turntable. All you have to do is turn the controller on and press start while you're playing. After that you don't have to do anything else.

So far this is the only thing that can speed things up with the grind of having everything unlocked with each character.

An early way i found to get these (if you don't mind repetition) is just playing Dutchman's Hollow and The Bone Yard in Dutchman's Triangle over and over. It gives quite a bit of experience while your weapons do a lot of damage against the low level enemy's. I would quit back to the main menu once you see Davy Jones Locker though since they are harder and there are platforms that take more time than they should.

do it 6 times nets you more than 34,000. so almost an hour get you one character done.

Thanks for this. These are the only ones I have left and the game is already getting old.

Dutchman's Hallow & The BoneYard aren't bad, but actually just doing Dutchman's Hallow is faster.

You could even do only the 1st part of Dutchman's Hallow again & again. When you get to the machine, enter it, add any upgrades, if you want, & then continue. It will save. Then you can exit & repeat.

On the 1st part of Dutchman's Hallow, I was averaging 1,406 & it would take less than 2 minutes.

On the 2nd part of Dutchman's Hallow, I was averaging 2,229 & it took a little longer.

And this was not with Mr. Krabs, whose power up doubled the sprokets.

I played through the game twice & the started grinding after that.

Edited by tincann

Here is the trick: As Spongebob in the first freefall section (Davy Jones' Locker) Immediately after the first ship steering wheel passes you in the upper right corner, go as far up and as far right as you can. Hold here because, aside from that steering wheel, there is only one other object that can hit you here, and that is the very last piece of wood in the tunnel. A couple of things are going to come close, but don't worry, you'll be fine. Right before the last pieces of wood get to you, slide down to the middle to avoid the last one and that's it, you're done. Make sure you have only one bar of health and make sure that bar is RED and not GREEN in case you mess up and clip that last piece of wood.

http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-comments/Ben%20T%20Rekshin.png

Thanks everyone for the compliments, tips, and additions! I have now touched up the guide with a ton of help from MeonOne.

Guide looks awesome. And no worries just here to help. :)

I bought all the upgrades for the Pickles Blaster, but "Decked Out" didn't unlock.

Not sure if it's an uncommon glitch, and whether if I'm screwed.

Hmm I didn't run into any problems while playing through the game. All I can say is gather enough sprockets and fully upgrade a second weapon and see if it unlocks then? Goodluck.

I bought all the upgrades for the Pickles Blaster, but "Decked Out" didn't unlock.

Not sure if it's an uncommon glitch, and whether if I'm screwed.

I didn't run into any problems either.. I really hope it pops at the second weapon!

Guide looks awesome. And no worries just here to help. :)

Thank you very much! ;)

I used the second level to grind the coins. I'd play until I reach the upgrade station, bank the coins in, and then quit out. It takes about 2.5 minutes to net 1,426 coins each time.

For Mr. Krabs, don't forget to use his superpower on large crowds since it increases amount of coins collected.

Left with 4 controllers to the 1K.

Thanks for the guide. Redbox this game and finished it this weekend. I would like to say that it took every bit of 10 hrs to complete. The grind for all the sprockets was bullshit!!! Its almost like they wanted you to play tru the game with each character. So boring once you play tru one time. Overall great guide and easy completion if you don't mind the grind.

Thanks for the guide. Redbox this game and finished it this weekend. I would like to say that it took every bit of 10 hrs to complete. The grind for all the sprockets was bullshit!!! Its almost like they wanted you to play tru the game with each character. So boring once you play tru one time. Overall great guide and easy completion if you don't mind the grind.

Thanks for the compliment!

I have changed the time to complete to 10+ hours.

Thanks for the guide. Here are the tips and things I think need added or changed. Good work.

• Game completion time should be changed to 7-10 hours. I did it in 7 and there is no way you can do it fast. I flew thru the campaign once. Then I did some testing and found the best way to grind sprockets.
  • Add the best way to grind sprockets. It is playing the first portion of Dutchman's Hollow over and over again. Go as fast as you can. You can get 1400 sprockets in just over two minutes, including load times. Once you get to the first upgrade machine, enter it and exit. The game will save your progress. Pause quit and repeat this short level section. It is kinda tedious but it is the fastest way. This will net you aroun 580 sprockets per minute. To get to 34,000 for one character, it will take around 65 minutes. The other methods work but slow this pace to around 500-550 per minute, adding ten minutes or so to each grind per character.
  • For Coral Skydiver, maybe you should clarify you should enter skydive sections with one YELLOW bar of health, meaning if you took one more hit you will die. This will give you two chances at the skydive.
  • For the Overload 50 kills one, you should mention that overloading is when you shoot the enemies that have the spinning circles that must light up to explode. This is as you mention the turret enemies and mouse ones.
  • Also the method you mention for revives is rubbish. Well not really it could be better. I found it easiest to load up Rainchild (boss battle in first area against Plankton) with as many controllers active as you can. Dont shoot plankton, but just all your players to stand right in the middle. With your main account, just keep jumping and avoiding the lasers. Your other controllers will take damage repeatedly until they die. You will already be on top of them all so just keep jumping when they go down to get the revives. This is similar to the method you mentioned, but you just start right at the boss and dont have to drag the other controllers thru the level.
  • This prvious level should also be the one you complete with 4 controllers. It is simple and you dont have to worry about continually moving the other controllers ahead. Just win the boss battle with them active.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Are the three Multiplayer ones Team Medic, Not Defeated Yet and Team Sponge?

I enjoyed the other SB game so I was only going to pass because of the Multiplayer. Is the one boss doable solo with three idle controllers without being too annoying?

For the 4 player achievement just activate all 4 controllers before jumping into the tornado at the end of the 1st level & the only 1 that has to make it to the end of the free fall section is the 1st player & bam you get the achievement & team medic can be done just about anywhere

Edited by iamdemon7

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 2 weeks later...