Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend and I are looking to set up a regular group to boost all of the mp achievements. Sign up and message me if you are interested!

GT: Alice2183

1. Alice2183

2. claire.abernathy

3. BlackMantis313

4. conveyedpaper

Additional/Backups:

Edited by Alice2183

I have just got this game and have never played it. About ready to start it in the next few days. Looking for anyone willing to play the game on co-op. It looks like ill have to to have multiple playthroughs anyway.

Just remember im new to the game so may suck at it for a bit.

If anyone (serious achievement hunters or completionist people) wants to boost Gears of War MP Achievements, then I am working on setting up a boosting session so that people who want to get the game done, can participate. I have a few people right now that Definitely wants to boost. With myself included, I have about 3 or 4 others. We are very willing to help others as long as we can get the achievements too. All in all, this boosting session needs to be done on the weekends but can be done during the week. It all depends on what time every one can get on. I myself am in central time in the USA and can boost anytime. I am online a lot. If you are interested in boosting then message DarylDixon681 (that's me)letting me know that you want to boost. For the time being, those who want to boost should add one another as well as me and my friends, so we can find one another easier. And if people want to defriend one another after all MP Achievements have been gotten, that is fine. After all we are only here to help one another out. So please reply if interested.

I work every other weekend. this weekend i worked. next weekend im off. On my days off im available almost any time. On days I work my schedule is 7am till 730 pm. I get home around 8 or 830 and can play a couple hours after that. Central time also. I am off tomorrow so could be available tonight until about 2 or 3.

oh and if live says im online that doesnt mean im on the xbox. for some reason it says im on xbox when I am using the app on my phone to check messages and friends.

as i tried telling you on xbox I didnt get your message until i got home. Yeah i am serious about boosting whatever i can. My phone wont let me listen to voice messages so I had no clue what your message was.

Hello gears !

After having finished, all GoW campagn on Insane, i'm Back to the first GoW in order to finish it at all like you !

Need serioulsy achievement of course, as many other MP achievements !

If we can help each other, my GT is Smoltok !