Achievement Trading Thread

KOX KingOfXbox

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online now will be all night and been looking everday to do the High Maintenence Achievement. I posted on here for about a week plus with no luck of anyone needing 1 extra person. Is there anyone that needs to this achievement...? I know all steps and have a headset. Message me on XBL for quicker response thanks.

My GT: LegendKiLLa20

We just tried to do this but failed on the tiles to know which tower pole to hit first with the knuckles and got over run. I am willing to try again if anyone wants to I am solo but I will tell you right now I do not fully understand those directional tiles still and where to find them.

I can do everything else just fine

Send me a message GT: Rleeson85

Looking to do High Maintence ee, if you need one more guy my gt is Lele Dablemont

Do not invite this guy he is a royal ****. when we were doing maxis easter egg he threatened to quit a few times. Like when we were going to build the trample steam in round one and do steps 1-2 he dropped his trample steam part in the cooridor with the keys. When we asked him why he did that. He freaked out and threaten to quit. Another time we get the knife need to PaP it he jumps off the roof deliberately and kills himself. He died and lost 2 or 3 pap guns. Then when we are at the step with the trample steam and the balls. He leads the last zombie right into it. All the while he was calling us names.

I am just for warning you about this little *****

Do not invite this guy he is a royal ****. when we were doing maxis easter egg he threatened to quit a few times. Like when we were going to build the trample steam in round one and do steps 1-2 he dropped his trample steam part in the cooridor with the keys. When we asked him why he did that. He freaked out and threaten to quit. Another time we get the knife need to PaP it he jumps off the roof deliberately and kills himself. He died and lost 2 or 3 pap guns. Then when we are at the step with the trample steam and the balls. He leads the last zombie right into it. All the while he was calling us names.

I am just for warning you about this little *****

oh wow, too bad you think that way!