Official Bitching Thread

The Type 95 better be nerfed in coming days this fucking OP as shit gun is getting on my nerves, 2 shots and I'm dead even after I've shot the guy with my MP5 This gun is worse than the famas

- The spawn system is worse than any other CoD I have ever played.

- Prestige Tokens don't really give me a point to bother prestiging if i can just start over leveling with whatever weapon/perk/equipment I want.

- People have already modded their clan tag - GG IW.

- The perk setup is worse than MW2.

- The majority, like 75% of the maps, are shit.

- They killed off Soap, and I'm not even sure if Price is alive.

- The only time I was remotely blown away, in a good way, was when you hang Makarov.

- Sniping died in the MW series with MW2, in my opinion

- Level 80 this time?! Really?!!

- The MP overall felt like they tried to balance everything from MW2, while adding new things and trying to top Black Ops in every way, which failed horribly in my eyes.

- The spec ops missions weren't fun and survival got so boring after about 5 games.

Basically the game gets like a 7/10 from me. Time to go sell the game.

You faggot ass motherfucker use a spoiler you cocksucker!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found that there doesn't seem to be consistency with weapon stats. I've played games where i was constantly being killed with 1 or 2 shots from an assault weapon, then in the next game i can take 4 or 5 bullets and still be alive. The same thing applies to weapons i'm using, i played a game where my L86 was a two hit death machine, then the next game i'm unloading 5+ bullets and no kill?

- The spawn system is worse than any other CoD I have ever played.

- Prestige Tokens don't really give me a point to bother prestiging if i can just start over leveling with whatever weapon/perk/equipment I want.

- People have already modded their clan tag - GG IW.

- The perk setup is worse than MW2.

- The majority, like 75% of the maps, are shit.

- They killed off Soap, and I'm not even sure if Price is alive.

- The only time I was remotely blown away, in a good way, was when you hang Makarov.

- Sniping died in the MW series with MW2, in my opinion

- Level 80 this time?! Really?!!

- The MP overall felt like they tried to balance everything from MW2, while adding new things and trying to top Black Ops in every way, which failed horribly in my eyes.

- The spec ops missions weren't fun and survival got so boring after about 5 games.

Basically the game gets like a 7/10 from me. Time to go sell the game.

You're the most dumb fuck person I have met on this forum as of right now. You spoiled the story for a lot of people, not me since I already beat it. nice job you dumbass.

i agree that it is starting to get out of hand, the game only came out 1 week ago and the modded clan tags are rampant. it doesnt affect me directly so i dont mind that much, its just that atleast 70% of the games you join people will have these.

also i just feel personally that if they are modding the clan tag, they probably cheat in other ways too. most likely play with a turbo controller / aimbot and shit, especially if they are already 2nd prestige lvl 80.

but yes all in all i love this game, especially how the new killstreak system rewards support players. i can sit back using my stinger on aircraft while working towards my stealth bomber / EMP.

They are not at all modded clantags. Im sick of ppl saying this when it is not true. google or youtube how to do it so u can see for yourself. I get that its annoying to see but they are not cheating or modding and it seems like all the shit players complain about aimbots etc. Stop trying to make yourself feel better by making things up.

I've found that there doesn't seem to be consistency with weapon stats. I've played games where i was constantly being killed with 1 or 2 shots from an assault weapon, then in the next game i can take 4 or 5 bullets and still be alive. The same thing applies to weapons i'm using, i played a game where my L86 was a two hit death machine, then the next game i'm unloading 5+ bullets and no kill?

I never had that problem. Maybe you're killing a person that's already damaged prior?

i agree that it is starting to get out of hand, the game only came out 1 week ago and the modded clan tags are rampant. it doesnt affect me directly so i dont mind that much, its just that atleast 70% of the games you join people will have these.

also i just feel personally that if they are modding the clan tag, they probably cheat in other ways too. most likely play with a turbo controller / aimbot and shit, especially if they are already 2nd prestige lvl 80.

but yes all in all i love this game, especially how the new killstreak system rewards support players. i can sit back using my stinger on aircraft while working towards my stealth bomber / EMP.

It's not a mod to have those in your clan tag. Just use special characters and those fancy buttons are yours too keep!

Second I really don't see the big deal. It's not hurting your gameplay at all.

#1 is your connection. Many of us have no issue finding games.

#2. That's just how the game is. It'd be like saying, "BF3...still reliant on vehicles and destructible environments."

#3. Again, your issue. Perhaps you're just not good at the game?

#1 I know its my connection issue but ive not had an issue in any other CoD games, this is the first time ive struggled with finding games.

#2 BF3 isnt reliant on vehicles; very easy to be MVP by playing the objective without getting into a vehicle.

#3 Again i know its my connection but my 1.8 kd would say im not bad just can never win 1v1 battles thanks to them seeing me at least 1 second before me...

They are not at all modded clantags. Im sick of ppl saying this when it is not true. google or youtube how to do it so u can see for yourself. I get that its annoying to see but they are not cheating or modding and it seems like all the shit players complain about aimbots etc. Stop trying to make yourself feel better by making things up.

not 'making things up,' its just my personal opinion. that if people have clan tags like that, i wouldnt be surprised if they cheated the system in other ways also. im sure plenty just have one for the fun of it, its not like this bothers me too much. after playing COD4 a couple months ago i cant complain about pettty stuff lol. i was in super jump lobbies, ultra speed and regenerating clip lobbies.

i clipped the post because of the spoiler fest, but honestly wtf bro:(. you had to figure most people havent beat the campaign a week after the game comes out.

my gripe is when i have a great game (25-3) and the connection starts to get all shitty, host migration, lost connection to server---> main menu. like wtf im not sure how COD works when that happens, like if i get credit for the kills / challenges, but thats so lame.

you better believe if i play a terrible game (5-8), that shit wont have any connection issues. i end up getting on a shit team, so i play support and shoot down every enemy aircraft i can see. of course i get match bonus for this garbage, ffs whats wrong with me having a good game? i never get thrown back to the menu during a crap game, only when im doing well.

My only real problem so far is the spawning, it's really annoying.

It beyond annoying it is making treyarchs system look good.I just played a game of dom we had capped flag a and b they had c it spawns there team at a ours ,what a load of bullshit .of course my p90 from less than a centimter away was not as good as his try hard quickscoping (way to go on leaving that shite in btw )..

It beyond annoying it is making treyarchs system look good.I just played a game of dom we had capped flag a and b they had c it spawns there team at a ours ,what a load of bullshit .of course my p90 from less than a centimter away was not as good as his try hard quickscoping (way to go on leaving that shite in btw )..

Thing people don't realize is that you can't just run around the map like an idiot the whole time. Because if you do, you WILL have the enemy spawning behind you. You need to have you and your team hold down one side of the map, so that the other team is constantly spawned on the other side.

And in Domination...only capture A/B or B/C...and hold those two bases down. Never capture all 3, as it randomizes the spawns. If you hold A/B down, the enemy will continually spawn on C, so long as no idiots on your team run into and try to capture C.

These are fundamentals guys, come on.

I hate what Activision did to Infinity Ward, and was a huge supporter of f those pricks and switching to Battlefield. This game though is AWESOME!! It pisses me off that Bobby Kotick is a prime example of corrupt greed and will make millions from this franchise. So I'm torn between not buying this game even though it is amazing and staying with my pact. Screw I'm just gonna buy Skyrim.

is nobody else ready to sell their copy of MW3 already like i am? Spawns are fucked, Most weapons are OP, Maps are too small, Glitched lobbies/clan tags, garbage community full of campers, drop shotters, lone wolves in team games. I don't trust Activision to fix anything with the game just like they took absolutely forever with MW2. Reminds me why i hate buying CoD games every year. I honestly want to sell the game but i don't....that and i don't know what i'd sell it towards seeing as i'm already picking up Skyrim tomorrow.

My fucking god, Spec Ops leveling is so god damn SLOW. I have about 1,600,000 XP and I'm not even level 50 yet... I've spent 10+ hours playing purely Survival Mode for the purpose of farming XP, I'm only level 40. I usually play on Resistance and try to hold out to round 25 through whatever means necessary, usually gets me, at most, halfway up a level.

Speaking of the PP90, holy f**k that crap is overpowered.

I wouldn't say so, maybe if it has extended mags but otherwise it runs out of rounds pretty quick.

I've got a huge problem with getting stuck on teammates and thus getting killed this time around, never been a problem before but even if i'm consciously moving away i'll always seem to bump into one or whatever.

#1 is your connection. Many of us have no issue finding games.

#2. That's just how the game is. It'd be like saying, "BF3...still reliant on vehicles and destructible environments."

#3. Again, your issue. Perhaps you're just not good at the game?

You must be a super troll. Like, with a cape and everything.

Oh, and everyone, sorry for feeding the troll. I just wanted to point it out since I haven't seen anyone do so.