Adventures in Los Santos

Ham Woopan

I switch to Michael and he's watching tv with his kids. I figured I would go up stairs to save my game. I walk into the bedroom and his wife is laying on the bed masturbating with a big pink dildo. I stop halfway to the bed and she says " oh, I thought I locked the door" she then puts her toy away in the night stand and rolls over on her side like she's asleep. I walk over to her but she doesn't move again so I saved my game and left. Lol

I love switching back and forth. Especially when I switch to Trevor.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather enjoy reading these forums than posting in it, but this story I just have to share. Still can't believe it happened. So welcome to my first post.

I tried to do Three Man Army. So I called Trevor and Franklin, picked them up and went to the airport in the city. We were cruising around the planes, you know just shooting at the chasing police and stuff. The achievement finally popped up and we left the airport.

I thought to myself: Let's see how long you can stand it. It was long since I had upgraded the car with max. armor and bullet proof tires, just to be sure. We ended up below a bridge on the highway, when I noticed a hole in the wall. I just found the entrance to the sewer from the first heist by accident and entered it immediately.

Of course I lost the cops this way (almost got hit by a train when I left the tunnels). To celebrate this glorious victory, we went straight to the stripclub (of course we did). After some dollar raining, we left and went to the next bar. We ended up on the boardwalk, all a littly dizzy, Trevor vomitting as usual, when I got something to drink IRL. When I came back, the cinematic camera was focused on a random woman passing by exactly centered on her really nice butt, in close-up.

This was by far the most epic hour I spent so far in GTA V. It somehow reminded me of my second year in university :)

• 3 weeks later...