Filling out every 'room' to get 200.6%!!!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got this achievement last night finally! I had 943 rooms in the regular castle, and in the inverted castle, I saved the dracula area above the clock-room for last. Before I went from the clock-room to fight dracula, I had 199.1%.

Thank you for the information...I will stop waisting my time in the normal castle and start on the Inverted one!!!

-agines311

My bro finally got ALL the rooms! 200.6% baby! So I guess they fixed the "glitch" in the XBL version. We went to the extreme to make sure that we explored every room.

I was using my PSP to hop online, just to get the map on the screen. While my bro went online with the computer in the room next door to see if he can get some tips. We were short 2 rooms and one of them had to do with the stupid rocks(transforming in and out) and the other we had to do the "doggie paddle" to fill up the upper left part of the map. All in all, it was a good challenge. I'm just glad to have this game completed and under my belt. Good luck to everyone!

Hampee, the second square you're missing is in the 'normal' version of the castle. It's in the underground caves area. There's a secret room in the secret area that is only unlockable with the demon familiar. (demon lackey flips a switch to open it) This second secret you have to break a wall to open.

I've just bought this game, but here's my strategy:

I've printed the two map versions off. Normal and Inverted. Now I play the game normally, until I reach my first save point. I save, then proceed to scribble out all of the rooms I've fully explored on my way to the save point. I proceed through the game upto the next save point, and continue to again, scribble out the rooms I've fully explored. I'm planning to use this method until I've gotten myself 200.6% explorations. :D

Doing this, shows me what rooms I've fully explored. The reason I only start to scribble the rooms I've fully explored at save points, is because if I scribble after every room I fully explore, and I die, I lose my progress until the last save point I saved at. This would make me more prone to common mistakes on my map-scribbling process.

Hope this helps. :)

~SS

Zomg, i have been scouring a map for hours and to no avail. I have 200.5% of the map INCLUDING Shaft's room (because i warped out) and checked my maps multiple times but i cannot find that last .1% Here are my maps:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3352/1001763vw7.th.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1498/1001764md5.th.jpg

Zomg, i have been scouring a map for hours and to no avail. I have 200.5% of the map INCLUDING Shaft's room (because i warped out) and checked my maps multiple times but i cannot find that last .1% Here are my maps:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3352/1001763vw7.th.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1498/1001764md5.th.jpg

Any way you can give us some bigger pics to look at?

It's not glitched, trust me. If it was glitched, then people wouldn't have the 200.6% achievement on their gamercards.

It just takes time and patience. Why don't you check out a few maps on the internet?

Gamefaqs has some good maps. Just find Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night and scroll way down to the bottom and you should come to the submitted images.

Why don't you compare your on-screen map to the Gamefaqs map?

~SS

perhaps its the tv shot but looks like one of the rooms has glitched and not filled out properly especially when u compare the 2maps, from where shaft is on top map go down past the save point down past warp room and near the next save point down is a room that looks like u need to just jump round in it. the room points inwards inside a square outline of rooms. its only a guess but cant hurt to try everything

just completed the achievement myself and notices the underwater bits in reverse castle are different from the maps on net. so if u see where it doesnt look like theres an outline on map then double jump and change to wolf to fill gaps

Hey guys ive bin playing this game for well over 14hrs now and im left with only 4 rooms unexplored including the final dracula one in the inverted castle meaning im missing 3 rooms with a total of 200.3%. Ive got some dodgy camera pictures of both of the castles can someone see if im missing something, hopefully all 3 rooms will be together to make things easier, ill keep playing and hopefully find it, anyone with some spare time or advanced skill please have a look and see if you can help, thanks.

PS you dont have to play as richter to get the seeker award do you?

perhaps its the tv shot but looks like one of the rooms has glitched and not filled out properly especially when u compare the 2maps, from where shaft is on top map go down past the save point down past warp room and near the next save point down is a room that looks like u need to just jump round in it. the room points inwards inside a square outline of rooms. its only a guess but cant hurt to try everything

Could you circle the room? I still cant find any missing spaces.

hi everybody!, i need some help with the map plz, i have checked my maps again and again but i can't find the room that i don't have, i have completed 200.5% and visited 1889 rooms,

well that is what my xbox tells me, but i'm sure i have the whole map, i have beaten dracula and i have used the library ticket during the fight too but anything works, plz take a look at my maps:

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/3048/image002qn0.jpghttp://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4283/image001el6.jpg