Achievement Discussion Thread

Barad

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god this list looks great! I was already motivated to level up all the way, but there's a good number of achievements to keep you going along the way. I also like the blend of stealth and the plain miscellaneous like throwing a bag on a poker table, into the sea and catching one mid-air.

One of the best lists in a long time, in my opinion.

Couldve used the extra 7 achievements for progression, and there seems to be some really easy ones in there, but I'm a big fan of the situational achievements for each job. Adds to the replayability, as long as each level isn't long too individually. Should be great gun.

Agreed, was really happy when i saw the list and there wasnt an awful lot of cheevos like that, the leveling up ones i really dont mind though, just gives me more incentive to play the game more;) and by the look of it some of these are really hard ;D

Decided with a friend to do the Guide for this when the time comes hopefully!

Really looking forward to knocking some of these out. Just hope reaching reputation level 100 doesn't become some unbearable grind, although personally I'm for all grindey achievements. :p

Hmm.. I've been working on a guide already. Guess it's on like Donkey Kong.