1000g allready

Dragonsss20

How hard is Super Hero difficulty? Would it be a waste of time to do all the other Achievements on normal and then just rush through Super Hero afterward?

Absolutely not hard at all, it's best to start the game on Super Hero right away since the game only lets you have one save file, if you think it's hard you can switch the difficulty in options at any time.

Borring and time consuming, 4/10 difficulty.

Only 14 missions but 413 collectibles :mad: :mad::mad::mad: and no one missable secret achievement.

Ask anything ;)

Started yesterday and seriously don’t get your whining about the collectibles. Besides the fact that every single Spider-Man Game always had a ton of 'em! TASM2 Comics will be a cakewalk compared to the others. 1st they shine brighter than Rihanna’s diamond ... 2nd there are ONLY 300 (After approx. 2hrs of completing Side-Missions I grabbed 110 by just swinging by)! And even better: you can purchase an upgrade pretty early in the game, which makes them all visible on your map!!

Edit: Remember? TASM had 700 (!!) Comics / Shattered Dimensions had 500 Symbols. So you could have definitely been aware of what you’re going to be up against before you even started TASM2.

Edited by Vengeful Bane

Started yesterday and seriously don’t get your whining about the collectibles.

Remember? TASM had 700 (!!) Comics / Shattered Dimensions had 500 Symbols. So you could have definitely been aware of what you’re going to be up against before you even started TASM2.

People can be aware that a game will have collectibles and yet still find the collectibles annoying. Criticizing one aspect of a game hardly qualifies as whining, either.

Absolutely not hard at all, it's best to start the game on Super Hero right away since the game only lets you have one save file, if you think it's hard you can switch the difficulty in options at any time.

Thanks for the advice, guys! Super Hero it is then.

People can be aware that a game will have collectibles and yet still find the collectibles annoying. Criticizing one aspect of a game hardly qualifies as whining, either.

Thanks for the advice, guys! Super Hero it is then.

Trust me you won't regret it, have fun and EXCELSIOR!

Started yesterday and seriously don’t get your whining about the collectibles. Besides the fact that every single Spider-Man Game always had a ton of 'em! TASM2 Comics will be a cakewalk compared to the others. 1st they shine brighter than Rihanna’s diamond ... 2nd there are ONLY 300 (After approx. 2hrs of completing Side-Missions I grabbed 110 by just swinging by)! And even better: you can purchase an upgrade pretty early in the game, which makes them all visible on your map!!

Edit: Remember? TASM had 700 (!!) Comics / Shattered Dimensions had 500 Symbols. So you could have definitely been aware of what you’re going to be up against before you even started TASM2.

"Shine Brighter Than Rihanna's Diamond" :D lol

Can someone tell where is Fisk tower? i need a photo of it, but the game doesnt tell me where this building is.

http://abload.de/img/fiskq0o84.jpg

Also where is The Wake Club for Jameson's Photos

http://abload.de/img/wake39r8a.jpg

Hope it helps :)

Looking forward to this.

I don't mind collectibles. Just as long as they are not as hard as Spiderman 3. Now those took me a month or two haha!

Since there are only 10 of them, it won't be to hard. There are many collectibles in the game but none of them are required for achievements, except the Black Cat ones.

I know I record on the other console, but this is all you need

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBkf-pUWlbc]The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Black Cat Audio Log Journals - Lover Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

I am almost complete with the 1000, I can answer some of the questions that went unanswered.

The 2 costumes that are not automatic are "Superior Spider-Man" from completing the 12 combat challenges at the comic stand. The other "Hornet" is from completing all the races, everything else is Russian hideouts or story.

Collectibles aren't really a big deal, though Wozamil mistakenly says only Black Cat is required for achievements... there are more that are tied to achievements, BUT you do not need to collect ALL the audio logs. That's really it. (but thanks for that Vid, helped me find one I was missing) Main mission ones are easy, it tells you in the mission select screen and on the map when in mission at the pause menu, and once you upgrade your spider-sense, you can just replay the missions with it turned on, and you can see all collectibles outlined through walls and stuff. Photos are a little trickier, but just keep track of what you need to look for in each mission.

This has been answered but I'll add to it. Super-Hero is a cakewalk for anyone who is somewhat decent at games... The combat is kind of similar to Batman (or the other Spider-Man if you rather me mention that), but extremely simplified. You still see counter icons on Hard, and you can heal to full at anytime, even during fights if you have time. (There was only 1 fight I remember that WOULDN'T let me heal, and it was by design)

I am almost complete with the 1000, I can answer some of the questions that went unanswered.

The 2 costumes that are not automatic are "Superior Spider-Man" from completing the 12 combat challenges at the comic stand. The other "Hornet" is from completing all the races, everything else is Russian hideouts or story.

Collectibles aren't really a big deal, though Wozamil mistakenly says only Black Cat is required for achievements... there are more that are tied to achievements, BUT you do not need to collect ALL the audio logs. That's really it. (but thanks for that Vid, helped me find one I was missing) Main mission ones are easy, it tells you in the mission select screen and on the map when in mission at the pause menu, and once you upgrade your spider-sense, you can just replay the missions with it turned on, and you can see all collectibles outlined through walls and stuff. Photos are a little trickier, but just keep track of what you need to look for in each mission.

This has been answered but I'll add to it. Super-Hero is a cakewalk for anyone who is somewhat decent at games... The combat is kind of similar to Batman (or the other Spider-Man if you rather me mention that), but extremely simplified. You still see counter icons on Hard, and you can heal to full at anytime, even during fights if you have time. (There was only 1 fight I remember that WOULDN'T let me heal, and it was by design)

Start a guide homie.

Start a guide homie.

If the audio log and photo guide gets sticky'd, and perhaps the all MAX suit method that I started, and someone else added to... that is really all that is needed. If someone else wants to grab these things and put them into a guide form, so be it, but I would rather be playing my next game, because this one really doesn't need a guide.

413 colecctibles are A LOT. Thanks god there's a hability to make they appear on the map. Time consuming only :mad::mad::mad:

hell yea it's a lot. almost as many as "where the wild things are" had. as long as they're easy though, and it takes less than 20 hours, i'll probably give it a try whenever it reaches the top of my gamefly list

Is there soemthing else you have to do for the Hunter of Killers achievement (Photographed all Cletus Kasady symbols)? I'm not seeing anymore of those photo opportunity missions on my map and I have all 10 audio logs for Carnage. The achievement hasn't popped yet and it's the last one I need for 1000. D: