CSI - Arena Eternal Glitch

Gilberto

Ok guys, at this point it looks like we all know that this game is broken. From poor matchmaking to achievement glitches.

It is a fact that lots of people have more than 500 played matches and no achievement(including me, cause i have about 800 now) and that's why i created this thread...

I made this thread in order for us gamers to gather as much information as possible from our experience of getting the "Arena Eternal" achievement or not since it looks like it's not completely broken!

Thanks everyone ;)

Edited by Gilberto

So, what i did was, i played my first 600 matches like this:

Ranked

One Flag CTF

Beyond Reality

1 Capture

5 Minutes

2 Players

Usually i didnt do any kills, but since i still needed the 1000 kills achievement i guess i did about 100 matches killing my friend.

After getting bored we did it like this:

Player Match

Capture the Flag

Beyond Reality

1 Capture

5 Minutes

2 Players

This time we started doing kills every match, we already did about 250 i guess... and still no achievement!

My friend and I did it the same way you did at first.

Player Match

One Flag CTF

Space

2 players

1 capture

I have froze out of matches twice, No corruption

He froze once, no corruption

Trade host every hour or so.

We have played approx 700 matches.

Thats all the info that I can offer.

You guys are not the only ones.. I JUST GAVE UP on this damn achievement! :mad:

it for sure is glitched.. I did 500 matches 1on1: no achievement for me and partner. then I tried to do it again on ctf with a friend and COUNTED every single game: after 650 games ctf and more than 24 hours wasted time I got my answer: this achievement is hopeless glichted. of course there may be a very few people who got it, but they just had luck that it unlocked.

I wont try it again before the devs bring out a patch for this totally bugged game.. its sad but true

I cant stand it anymore :(

it does say you have to play 500 mtaches AND kill everyone who isn't you. meaning, if you do any team mode, Team Deathmatch or CTF, that game won't count cause you're not killing your teammates. So basically it has to be FFA, that's what I got from it atleast. Then again, I don't have the achievement, so idk.

No. I've heard from people who have the achievement that the description of the achievement when you have it is: "Played 500 Multiplayer Matches".

Also, the quote "Frag Everything That Isn't You" is the slogan for Quake 3!

Hey and "I Priest x", im hoping it unlocks for me too... i wont stop until i get really upset, and it might take a while so... 2000 matches, here i go LOOOOOOL hope not

So, what i did was, i played my first 600 matches like this:

Ranked

One Flag CTF

Beyond Reality

1 Capture

5 Minutes

2 Players

Usually i didnt do any kills, but since i still needed the 1000 kills achievement i guess i did about 100 matches killing my friend.

After getting bored we did it like this:

Player Match

Capture the Flag

Beyond Reality

1 Capture

5 Minutes

2 Players

This time we started doing kills every match, we already did about 250 i guess... and still no achievement!

Me and a friend did it exactly like this. at about 700 matches, he got the achievement and he did not get one kill during those matches. Of course I did not get it and now i'm at 1150 games and still nothing. When my friend got it, he was the host for about half of them and then I hosted the rest when he got it. Someone help me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I don't know why everyone here thinks that single CTF is the fastest way, it's not. You want to make a team deathmatch with you and your partner and 16 bots set on the HIGHEST DIFFICULTY SETTINGS! The matches end so quick because the bots are killing everything on Nightmare difficulty. Seriousy, it's over so quick, you barely have time to save the game!

If the CTF method is faster than the way me and my friend have been doing it, I would really be surprised.

As far as this not unlocking goes, I dunno. I'm sick of these grinds that ask you to waste so much time in multiplayer. Nearly everything from Seriously 1.0 in Gears of War 1 to the biggest grind in Quake4 are all glitched like this. A damn shame anyone here should have to put in anything over 500 matches for this to unlock.