post here if you beat cod 4 on veteran

Chris764

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finaly! After 3 days of 1 hours bursts got Mile High Club. Now I can safely say I have 'finished' this game on veteran. Belive it or not I had trouble with Charlie Don't Surf (big as room and my team mates getting in the way) and Shock and Awe (trying to get it done to quickily). I knew what to expect from Heat and No Fighting In the War Room (quite easy if your fast enough to get the check points and are super acurate). Story done in 2 days. But Mile High Club has mangled my wrists with constant attempts. God knows how hard spec opps mode is going to be in MW2

I finally finished the last twenty for this game. "Mile High Club" sucked, but the worst in terms of difficulty for me was "No Fighting in the War Room" (at least until I got fast enough to hit the checkpoints). The end of "One Shot, One Kill" wasn't much fun either, if I remember correctly. Other than those missions, CoD4 was much easier compared to CoD2 and CoD3 as far as Veteran difficulty goes. I guess it's time to try some WaW.

I finally finished the last twenty for this game. "Mile High Club" sucked, but the worst in terms of difficulty for me was "No Fighting in the War Room" (at least until I got fast enough to hit the checkpoints). The end of "One Shot, One Kill" wasn't much fun either, if I remember correctly. Other than those missions, CoD4 was much easier compared to CoD2 and CoD3 as far as Veteran difficulty goes. I guess it's time to try some WaW.

I'm currently doing veteran on WaW lol....so far it's going alright!! I'm finished 5 missions and working on "Their Land, Their Blood." Good luck! :)

For the most part is was easy, except for heat, war room, and mile high club. cod 2 was even easier. but for some reason, cod 3 is impossible for me for some reason gave up on it awhile ago... and on WaW the marine missions were all pretty difficult and heart of the reich was a bitch just b/c the bazooka wouldnt blow up the damn flak cannons. but i eventually got it...

hardest to easiets: 3, 5, 4, 2

Just beat it on Veteran today and got the full 1000G for it. I'm pretty ecstatic right now...this completion goes right up there with my 1000 in RB2.

Just a re-cap, today I did the following, in chronological order:

1. Beat Safehouse on Veteran

2. Beat Charlie Don't Surf on Veteran

3. Beat Mile High Club on Veteran

4. Got the "Your Show Sucks" Achievement

5. Beat Ultimatum on Veteran

6. Beat All In on Veteran

7. Beat No Fighting in the War Room on Veteran

8. Found 15 enemy intel items

9. Found 30 enemy intel items

All in one day, in around 4 hours. Pretty awesome. :p

YES!!! just completed it on Veteran GOOD LORD!!! GRRR>. so fucking hard. it took me like a year to do well not really, I got most of the achiev's put down the game and then i started to pick it up trying to complete games 100%.. WOW! thank god Im done, now i have to wait for the second one to drop :-( grr another veteran achiev once again :-(

Just got War Room and Mile High left. I'm stuck near the end of War Room; nothing I do works! Grr.

Good Luck Post back here when you do beat it on Veteran...

Beat MW on Veteran right away. I don't know what people are whining about with Mile High Club. I'll admit it's a pain but as long as you have equipment you like (for me it was the shotgun & flashbangs) and you nail down the enemy pattern it's relatively easy. I hated looking for intel. Then you have to redo levels just because you missed 1 damn intel and for what. The intel doesn't unlock anything it doesn't give you upgrades. It's just a distraction and you can almost guarantee that the one you miss will either be Hiding in plain sight or be tucked comfortably away in a corner you never knew existed.