Omg!

darktray

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah i know, i wasnt tryin to be a dick its just annoying at how theres a ton of helpfull info but people are either too lazy or too stupid to look! The bad part is that game is actually common sense.

Yea I just got this and I'm a dumbass so it's not common sense. I played a quick game and couldn't do anything. I pitched the ball and when it got to the outfield my guys would either automatically grab it or it would just roll on the ground under their legs because I dont know HTF to control the players. Then when it was time to bat I hit the RS and all I could do was bunt and when I used A it wasn't working so can you tell I have never played a baseball game before and need serious help.

Is this guy having a tin bath. He works for xbox admin with a gamer tag called cheaters suck cock! He obviously is still just a child growing up in this big world and he's discovering new things like swear words and pubic hairs. Still, I kinda feel a little sorry for this little fellow being such a social outcast, probably being bullied at school and this is his way of venting his anger his short comings in his life. Still, good luck son, hope you die of aids real soon!!!

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

You say this is a community that everybody hates.....

WTF are you smoking? The only people who hate this site are people that come here to pick fights and get flammed by everyone... ,kinda like YOU!!

Routine i was just wondering if you could ban this guy from our site.. including his IP Address insuring that he won't come back.. He obvisouly has problems... i that case he should be going to a shrink not this site.. Bye CheatersSuckCocks or whatever the F*** your name is