All DLC on sale Tuesday 18th!

3sixty

Every content collection for MW3 will be on sale on Tuesday as part of Microsoft's Christmas daily deals! Hopefully they'll all be 600MSP.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-13-enormous-xbox-marketplace-sale-starts-next-week

I for one shall be picking up collection 3... anyone want to do the achievements with me on Tuesday? [yes I know about the Trading Thread!]

This games has some of the worst DLC of any game I have ever played. Mad Moxxi's Underdome was more fun.

In other words, don't get your hopes up.

O_o You're kidding, right?

Ok if you don't play the MP in this game then some of the DLC would be pointless, but if you do then most the DLC maps are pretty good.

And the Spec Ops missions are always fun, hours of fun on those with friends. And hey, even if you don't like MP you can use all the MP maps in Survival.

O_o You're kidding, right?

Ok if you don't play the MP in this game then some of the DLC would be pointless, but if you do then most the DLC maps are pretty good.

And the Spec Ops missions are always fun, hours of fun on those with friends. And hey, even if you don't like MP you can use all the MP maps in Survival.

I thought Survival mode was fun for a bit but got stale FAST.

Hi, didn't want to make a thread for that(and get so many hate messages) but i was checking that deal and realize all the "collections" where 108 KB... so is that real that ALL freaking DLC in Warfare is Disc Locked content? I mean... GOW3 had one... RE5 had the VS mode, it happen sometimes that one piece of DLC is disc locked but here THE WHOLE FREAKING 4 PACKS? Talk about the worst rip off ever...

Hi, didn't want to make a thread for that(and get so many hate messages) but i was checking that deal and realize all the "collections" where 108 KB... so is that real that ALL freaking DLC in Warfare is Disc Locked content? I mean... GOW3 had one... RE5 had the VS mode, it happen sometimes that one piece of DLC is disc locked but here THE WHOLE FREAKING 4 PACKS? Talk about the worst rip off ever...

I do believe the DLC is part of a multiplayer update, no way all DLC was included on disc from disc one. If that was the case why not release all of it day one?

I do believe the DLC is part of a multiplayer update, no way all DLC was included on disc from disc one. If that was the case why not release all of it day one?

Hum possible, as for not releasing them all together i dunno... but your idea make sense, but at the same time why making everybody do the update if we can't play on the maps anyway?

No, no, no. The reason the collection DLCs are so small, is because you download the maps and special ops missions from the store in the game's multiplayer menu. The collections are just a code to tell the store that you are allowed to download those maps/missions. This is not a case of Gears of War 3's Horde Command Pack gone wild.

Edited by The Elite Elite

I'm 10/80 dude. I play MP. Of all the maps, only a few of them were playable. Most of them were big, brown, and had the same generic feel as each other. Spec Ops was fun but lacked innovation and ingenuity.

That being said, MW3 left a stale taste in my mouth in the end. Campaign was shit. Spec Ops was my favorite part of the game. So I'm not saying it as a hater. But Spec Ops was good to play one time and that was it. Nothing ever changed. Same with Survival. You can't run trains because of helicopters and juggernauts and you can only hold out till about round 30. So maybe the Underdome was an exaggeration, but we got robbed with the DLC. The maps were downright horrible with the worst spawns I've ever seen.

Example:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

In the end, and I hope my previous statements made sense, I only enjoyed some of the Spec Ops DLC and two or so of the DLC. Excluding Terminal which was only put in because of Trickshotting IW Fanboys.

I am willing to discuss this. Not argue. This game is not worth starting another opinionated argument. Besides, this video can basically sum up my opinions pretty well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za-8Fnpkr5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za-8Fnpkr5c[/ame]