Missing a Wanted Poster? Ask for help here.

The Pants Party

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my dickhead pc cant seem to run adobe flash player now which means i cant view any youtube video.

This means this video collectible guide is completely friggin useless until someone makes an interactive map (like there were for Saints Row 2 and Prototype)with static jpg images and a bit of clear explanation.

I know its a real hassle guys but could someone write a desciption of each poster please?

Then I can at least use the static map for vague location reference.

my dickhead pc cant seem to run adobe flash player now which means i cant view any youtube video.

This means this video collectible guide is completely friggin useless until someone makes an interactive map (like there were for Saints Row 2 and Prototype)with static jpg images and a bit of clear explanation.

I know its a real hassle guys but could someone write a desciption of each poster please?

Then I can at least use the static map for vague location reference.

There is an interactive map which a website called achievementhunter have created. However - DONT use it because they have numbered all the posters differently so it totally messes u up! :(

I have this problem atm and I'm trying to connect the poster numbers together with the official numbers!

I need some help I can't find #103 I have used two different guides both saying different places and I have both of them that are there? any ideas??

the guy on the posters name is ONDREJ PAPEZ its in North millville its on the south side of the northernmost building in the Westbank Steel mill compound hope it helps.

Okay. So I have used the guide and have found ALL the posters but the game says that Im missing two of them !! (157/159) I went back to main menu of the game to see the posters list. The game says Im missing Nr.57 and Nr.129 - I went to places where the posters should be but guess what... no posters there (Didn't I say that I have collected them ?) so my my question is:

What Th **** Is going on ?

Please help.

EDIT.

Okay! Since I used the diffrent guide I have missed them. Now I have used the one from here - ALL 159/159 posters collected!

Thanks!

Edited by krissu86

I need 5 more posters, 2 of them i know where i can find em, but i can't reach them, nvm.

The other 3 wanted posters, lol, when i want to get them, they aren't in the place they should be, they are shown like i already collected them.I dunno what to do, may this be a glitch?Does it matter what chapter i select?

• 2 weeks later...

I also have problems and collected posten and its shows live in not found it , i was think its a glitch .. but now you say that every game have different numbers.. so what can i do ? now i need delete savegames and start collecting the posters again ? ... hmm... annoying ....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me please, I rented this game and have just completed it on Hard.

I have missed a few playboy books which I know I can reload a chapter and collect them.

But I have not got any "wanted posters".

What is the best chapter to load up and go get them.

Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Thats the map Ive been using to find them also. Works awesome.

As for the rooftop one everyone hates, I got it the first try.:woop: