Love the game, but this is sad

Fox Hound JD

You can't use your upgrades from the game? You can't select the difficulty? You can't select completed waves? Bare bones as a horde mode could get. First no new game + which was the games only flaw now this is what took them so much time to release? Questions questions.

You can't use your upgrades from the game? You can't select the difficulty? You can't select completed waves? Bare bones as a horde mode could get. First no new game + which was the games only flaw now this is what took them so much time to release? Questions questions.

I can see it and this why I avoid it and look forward first part story DLC later date for this game.

Very disappointed with this first major DLC. I understand game developers want give players into challenges but BioShock Infinite is not what this DLC should be.

In past BioShock series got challenge DLCs anyway.

I don't bought waves / challenge DLC for Dishonored so I will not get this one for BioShock Infinite too.

Maybe more players get fed up and tell in BioShock Infinite's site, Facebook and Twitter about it then maybe will bring patch for fixing and better for this DLC. I do hope there select difficulties and per waves. :)

Edited by cheevo360

Yeah and one of the character models you can buy is the original Elizabeth. Before they pussed out and decreased her boob size. That was the first sign Irrational Games was just going to pan handle to the masses. They get some bad reviews about the size of a game character's boobs compared to a remake of Laure Croft. They jump on changing that. They get shot for taking forever on DLC. They haven't got it done yet they rush use this crappy start from scratch challenge DLC. And then at the same time tease us with the story DLC we want.

This shit Microsoft is doing to try to extend the 360 life by holding back on DLC. For games like this and Defiance. And making more season passes for games like Mortal Kombat, Borderlands 2, and Gears of War: Judgement. Is getting tiring fast.

read/watch interviews with Ken Levine about that maybe you'll understand it

This.

He clearly states that he wants to please the fans who enjoyed the combat and the fans that enjoy the narrative/story-driven experience.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ipr0ii/bioshock-infinite--burial-at-sea-dlc-ken-levine-interview

This shit Microsoft is doing to try to extend the 360 life by holding back on DLC.

This is just pure ignorance.

Are you expecting everyone to go out and buy am XBO on launch day? They've already said they're supporting the 360 for a few years, and there are plenty of games coming out, some of which will have DLC: Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2, Dark Souls 2, GTAV (just to name a couple non-XBO titles).

Simply put: The DLC is great and worth the price for everyone who enjoys kicking some ass and have some fun and really don't care much about achievements but for COMPLETIONISTS this DLC can be a real nightmare, no doubt about it!!!

Fucking challenges are insane, yeah you heard it hear first!

It's not like this is the only DLC we are getting. The Story DLC in August will be amazing and worth the Season Pass!

Where are you getting this August release date from? Last I read the DLC has no release date other than 'coming soon'.

@OP: I agree 100%. I've never liked horde mode stuff and this being the first DLC from the Season Pass is a disappointment. But we'll live...

Lot of ignorance in this topic.

If you buy the Season Pass you take the risk. You are not entitled to anything. Some people liked combat in Infinite and i'm one of them. If you didn't like the combat, don't to buy the DLC. Can't stand under 100% completion?, Tough luck.

Lot of ignorance in this topic.

You've got that right. I'm not saying you should just blindly enjoy anything that a developer puts in front of you, but damn, people complain about day one DLC and then complain when stuff takes "too long". I was pleasantly surprised to see this DLC drop the other day and for five bucks, this was a good bit of DLC. Got me to pop Infinite in again and remind me how much fun I had playing it.

Edited by Wrinklefighter

Oh god here we go. I'm not complaining about the season pass. This is one of the only games I've bought one for. Still excited for the rest if the dlc just sayin I expected more because they said they were putting so much time or whatever into developing the dlc. Horde modes are fun, challenge modes are fun. I don't like this. That's all I said. Sheesh...

I really want support and buy this DLC but it is not for me and there no difficulty and per wave select also my friend told me over XBL that this DLC is not as good and I can see it in some videos anyway. It is just opinion.

But I am so proud got 1000G this main game. I don't care about this DLC but first major story DLC is coming so soon and it is part one. Cannot wait for it.

I knew it might also fun DLC for part of Season Pass extra but next DLC is story and will be far, far away better over this wave / challenge DLC. Just like Dishonored when first challenge DLC released. :)

I'm actually having fun. Of course, that could change later on. I'm still doing the first arena, but so far, the ribbon challenges aren't too taxing. I've died a few times on the later rounds, but that was mainly because I was still trying to work on the vigor and weapon challenges. Now that I've got those out of the way, I should be able to not die.

Do the ribbon challenges get a lot harder in the subsequent arenas?