Best Place for Splish Splash?

metallicorphan

Trying to do the Challenges and i see that you have to get all of the Splish Splash challenge to unlock a new challenge that is needed(Catch a Rocket)

I need to splash 200 enemies to kill them,i think i have about 10 now,and that was from farming The Warrior and catching a few rakks

I am around level 38ish at the moment so i can access normal mode or TVHM

so,where is the best place to go? I would presume that easy enemies would be best and fire away from them?

Thanks

Trying to do the Challenges and i see that you have to get all of the Splish Splash challenge to unlock a new challenge that is needed(Catch a Rocket)

I need to splash 200 enemies to kill them,i think i have about 10 now,and that was from farming The Warrior and catching a few rakks

I am around level 38ish at the moment so i can access normal mode or TVHM

so,where is the best place to go? I would presume that easy enemies would be best and fire away from them?

Thanks

Probably try the Caustic Caverns with all those stupid varkid around. I Got this one like half done without even realizing by using a launcher with slag damage that was doing a crap load of damage to enemies in a really wide area. It was one of the unique ones but i cant remember the name of it :/, i find the actual explosive launchers are pretty crappy for splash damage.

Probably try the Caustic Caverns with all those stupid varkid around. I Got this one like half done without even realizing by using a launcher with slag damage that was doing a crap load of damage to enemies in a really wide area. It was one of the unique ones but i cant remember the name of it :/, i find the actual explosive launchers are pretty crappy for splash damage.

That's a good place, I did mine in one of the arenas.

Just shooting at the ground near them while they're following will speed the process

Is it really better than Tundra Express? There are so many varkids there. That's where I used to grind it out. I'll go to the Caustic Caverns if it's better though. I still need to grind shotgun kills.

Both are decent just caustic caverns had groups of varkids , groups of threshers, groups of spider ants, everything was in groups all over the place and made it really easy to get that challenge done quickly. Plus you can run around the entire level and it leads back to the beginning so 1 nice circle of death and explosions :D

Both are decent just caustic caverns had groups of varkids , groups of threshers, groups of spider ants, everything was in groups all over the place and made it really easy to get that challenge done quickly. Plus you can run around the entire level and it leads back to the beginning so 1 nice circle of death and explosions :D

That's true. Thanks for the tip. I'll use this place to grind my shotgun kills and other things. :)