HP/Chi Pieces, Emblems, Outfits, Shinobi Moji Guide

cra

Mission 5 Chi Piece CORRECTION

Mission 5:

- Health Piece 1/2: After Kuroh talks about the 3 Blastmites, turn to the right. There are some containers with the health orb.

- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it. (WRONG)

- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is after the first Blastmite on a Contruction like place, it is on the other side from where you enter inside a breakeble wall. (CORRECTION)

- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam after fighting the first invisible Blastmite, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM.

- Health Piece 2/2: In the first area with burnable plants and the miniblastmites. Go immediately right past the lone fire and smash the barrels.

- Emblem(Stonerender Sword): Before the 2nd Blastmite during the Clock ticking. It is before you grapple over to it in a dark Corner beside the train wreck.

- Outfit(Endless Flowers): Unlocked by beating the mission within 40min. If you know the way and how to fight the Blastmites plus the final Boss it shouldn’t be much of trouble. Don’t care about the small enemies and grapple through the caves without fighting.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got A+ completion score, ended again mission 9, but I didn't get ninja blade outfit...Any idea?

Edit:Never mind, beated mission 9 on Hard again and it unlocked.THanks for the guide, it was very useful

Edited by TheSorrow
Figured it myself

• 3 weeks later...
Mission 5 Chi Piece CORRECTION

Mission 5:

- Health Piece 1/2: After Kuroh talks about the 3 Blastmites, turn to the right. There are some containers with the health orb.

- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it. (WRONG)

- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is after the first Blastmite on a Contruction like place, it is on the other side from where you enter inside a breakeble wall. (CORRECTION)

.....still cant find this one :/

edit : got it - metal walkway after u leave the cave.

Edited by yakuzzaa

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For anyone having issues with the "and thats all I need" achievement, it says completed all missions using only 1 sword to attack, now I used to think "stonerender is the only 1 sword for the whole game" and I've heard people say that mission 8 doesn't count for anything, but your wrong and I was too, I just beat missions 1-7 and 9 with stonerender, no cheeve, then I went back and beat mission 8 using only the ninja blade and bam got the achievement. Just use stonerender for everything but mission 8 then use just ninja blade on 8 and you will have the achievement.just gotta get my A+ overall and I'm good.

I know, 2 posts in a row wtf but check this out. As I just got done posting this last one I had beaten mission 8 and got the "thats all I need" cheeve, well I finished the mission got the cheeve and made that post, then I go back to the game and finish getting the mission results and the emblem LOVE pops and I got the last achievement, however I still don't have an A+ rating, I didn't beat mission 8 with less than 1000 points of dmg taken and my end completion score is still sitting at 48000 with an A. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining if it glitched cuz god and my wife only know how many countless hrs I've played this damn game to get through the glitches that were not allowing me to get my cheeves. Any ways thought I'd would add this tid bit. 1000GS :woop:

• 1 month later...

Just delete your description for the location of the 1st Chi in mission 5. It's completely wrong. It's AFTER the first blast mite NOT before. Quite angry right now cause I wasted so much time looking in the wrong fucking room that the guide told me to look in. FUCK!!!!

• 1 month later...
Just delete your description for the location of the 1st Chi in mission 5. It's completely wrong. It's AFTER the first blast mite NOT before. Quite angry right now cause I wasted so much time looking in the wrong fucking room that the guide told me to look in. FUCK!!!!

if i remember correctly you fight 4 in total, after the first one the countdown starts and thats what i've written...

• 4 months later...

Mission 8:

- SM and Outfit(Cherry Blossom) and Emblem(Magatama): First platform you fight on, in one of the corners in a metal crate is the SM, in another corner the Emblem and opposite site of the hole you have to follow Kanbe is the Outfit.

- Chi Piece 1/1: After the Elevator crashed, behind you in a barrel.

- Health Piece: None

- Outfit(Love): Unlocked after beating the Mission with less than 1000 points of damage taken. Do this with the Ninja Blade, spam :rtbut:+:xbut: and use adrenalin boost to deal massive damage. If you did beat Hard already use plasma shield lvl 2(lvl 3 knockback is annoying) to protect you against the shadow copys. If you take too much damage during one stage of the fight reload the last checkpoint manually and damage you've taken after the checkpoint will reset.

- Emblem(Warrior's Creed): Unlocks after every Chi Piece , maybe both Chi and Health Pieces have been collected.

Problem here with the Love Outfit, I tried the trick of reloading checkpoint but it did nothing to my HP, left it as it is, I then died and reloaded checkpoint that way, then my HP was restored.

I then defeated Kanbe taking no damage, but it still hasn't rewarded me with the Love outfit.

Any help?

I'm just so close to finally 1000 completion on this and want to get rid of it finally haha.

Problem here with the Love Outfit, I tried the trick of reloading checkpoint but it did nothing to my HP, left it as it is, I then died and reloaded checkpoint that way, then my HP was restored.

I then defeated Kanbe taking no damage, but it still hasn't rewarded me with the Love outfit.

Any help?

I'm just so close to finally 1000 completion on this and want to get rid of it finally haha.

If you die from enemie hits you cant get the achievement. If you get hit reload asap. I got 247 damage,just take a little hit and some little hits from the damn bats.