Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried many times but couldn't get enough people together for 6 vs. 6, let alone 8 vs. 8. Kept trying to get randoms to join, but they would always quit before the match ended. Oh well, I'm happy with 900g. At least its a multiple of 100. :p

Do you check True Achievements? I found a boosting session for those achievements recently.

Edited by Inebriated Jedi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for co-op partners to help me get the 10 Co-op victories needed for "All-Purpose Warrior". I've found these quite challenging so preferably looking for people with a good chunk of experience with the game (nothing too absurd however). I'm willing to exchange some of the other online achievements as well for those who still need them (and it would be quick too since I already have them). Cheers.

GT: FathomX

Ok, here is the list of people who have let me know they want to play.

Gortus

The Dear Hunter

AMoDo94

SeaborneAdam

Ultimationer

ARCHANGELxGABE

X TwiZtiD Jay X

X TwiZtiD Jay X - Friend 1

Dark McM

Dark McM -Friend 1

Dark McM - Friend 2

Recon11101775

Deadly Krueger

Also possibles are:

megamanxzxz

I Pinedo I

PureEvil x21

PureEvil x21 - Friend 1

The more we get the better it will be and I will organise it so everyone who enters gets a shot at this so dont worry if you join late.

Again, if we don't quite get enough this time, I will reorganise it for another time. We should be guaranteed of getting this soon as more and more people are interested and I also have it on another site.

Message me II RedDwarf II or post a reply here if you are interested.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...