• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game could and WILL take SOME (a lot of) time to get most of the chevo's as most of the time the "Host (Cookie Masterson)" will talk ALOT and you can NOT fast forward him (most of the time). There is a total of 1000G in this Game

You will need to FINISH ALL EPISDOES, to SAVE your “Wrong answers of the game”

Before you begin, disconnect your xbox from XBOX LIVE ( disconnect the xbox from your router, or modem ) and change the date to JULY 4th To get:(DO NOT RECONNECT UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED THE FIRST EPISODE)

"Turncoat" :Play on July4th instead of celebrating America, 10G :cool:

I also suggest that you play this game on a friday or saturday night as one of the chevo’s is:

“Social Outcast” : Finish 5 single-player games on Friday or Saturday nights. ( The easiest way, is to play episode 1 over and over again, BUT between each play – you can exit to the dashboard and start again OR- change the date on you console to the next Friday or Saturday )

You can get your First chevo just for creating a player:

“Birth Certificate” : Create a contestant 5G

Here you play the first episode and follow the answer sheet to get ALL the CORRECT answers as quickly as you can, ignoring the "WRONG answer of the game" (just for this episode). If you are able to correctly answer ALL the questions, the DisOrDat , and the Jack Attack (as fast as you can) you should get a :eek:TOTAL OF 170 - 185G in the first episode alone.

“DisOrDat Participation Award” : Complete DisOrDat in 30 seconds, 5G

“DisorDat Destroyer” : Answer all 7 DisOrDat items correctly,15G

“DisOrDash” : Ace a DisOrDat in under 10 seconds, 30G

“Button Banger” : Get a multiple choice question right in the first 2 seconds, 15G

“Genius for a Day” : Score at least $30,000 over your average, 30G

“Vidiot Savant” : Get every question right in an episode, 50G &

“It's Just More of This” : Finish an episode, 5G &

”Overconsumer” : Listen to all the commercials during the credits, 20G

NOTE: If you ARE NOT in a DisOrDat, or a JACK ATTACK waste a bit of time and let the clock run down to UNDER 00:59 (less than a second left) and pick the correct answer to get :

“Smelt the Roses” : Get a multiple choice question right in the last 1 second. 15G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play the first episode AGAIN, just like the first time you played BUT this time you want to get ALL the incorrect answers (ignore “The WRONG ANSWER of THE GAME” as fast as you can to get

“Quick-Draw McDumbass” : Choose wrong answer within the first 3 seconds 10 times. (this may need to be done in a combo with two(2) questions).

NOTE : EXAMPLE: if you were to PLAY EPISODE 1 of the disc, and get to Question 8, you can only answer [A], or [X] ( because , is the correct answer, and [Y] is “the Wrong answer of the Game”) UNTIL you get to the JACK ATTACK (round 3), here you will need to ignore everything – JUST PRESS “[A]” as fast as you can, if you’re fast enough you MAY reach the -$1.000.000 (yes that’s MINUS) to get :( you will need to press it FAST and TONNES of times, because each incorrect answer is only worth -$4000, and you need to reach -$1.000.000) :

“Slack Attack” : Get -$1 million on a Jack Attack 37G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is where you, save the game and EXIT to dashboard and change your clock settings back to the correct date - and RECONNECT to Xbox LIVE,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should now create a NEW CONTESTANT, as your old one is in the (minus) -$1.000.000 area.

Just following the answer sheet(s) will net you most of the chevo’s ,including the Jack Pack DLC’s , if you have All four (4) you can get 20 chevo’s (five for each DLC pack – please see the bottom of the page for DLC content)

:eek::mad::eek:NOTE : XBOX LIVE can NOT be paused, even if you remove the batteries from the controllers.:eek::mad::eek:

Achievements you can get either single player, or multiplayer(including xbox live):

“Discover Gauntlet of Fire “ : find the very important gauntlet of fire,

“100,000aire!” : Earn $100,000 lifetime

“500,000aire!” : Earn $500,000 lifetime,

“Unicorn” : Achieve the highest gamer rating,

“One Teat Short of an Udder” :Achieve the second-highest rating,

“Mouth-Breather” : Achieve the third-highest rating,

“Perfect Attendance” : Play episodes 1-73,

“Consolation Achievement” : Play 5 hours without getting a single achievement, (you maybe able to just leave for system on and leave it for those five hours, it worked for me( i had to run out for a bit in the middle of a game, and when i got home THERE it was)

“Film in Your Brain” : Get 10 movie questions correct (excluding downloadable content),

“The Game's Half Full” : Play episodes 1-36,

“The Game's Half Empty” : Play episodes 1-37,

“Phatty” : Get 10 food questions correct (excluding downloadable content),

“The Regis” : Earn $1,000,000 lifetime point,

“Beast Master” : Get 10 animal questions correct (excluding downloadable content),

“Living in the Past” : Get 10 history questions correct (excluding downloadable content),

“Great Crowd” : Laugh at an easy joke,

BUT you also need to pick the “WRONG ANSWER OF THE GAME” (the red letter) for every episode to get :

“Back Taxes” : Win all prizes in Episodes 1-73. (this is quite easy as well, all you really have to do, is play the game getting all the correct answers EXCEPT - when you reach the question WITH the "wrong answer of the game" you press that one instead)

Multiplayer/XBOX LIVE Achievements :

“Jack Attack Dog” : Get all 7 Jack Attack questions correct in a multiplayer game without messing up,

“Taking It from Behind” : Come from behind to win during the Jack Attack, (best way, - make sure "YOUR" score is lower BUT close to the other players, when you get to the "JACK ATTACK" make sure you get more if not all answers correct then the other player, OR other player can just get incorrect answers on purpose)

“Menage-a-Quatre” : Complete a 4-player match on Xbox LIVE,

“Always a Bridesmaid” : Come in second place 5 times in multiplayer games, (if playing 2 players, just always come in second for 5 episodes – 3 and four player games are a bit harder, but can be done),

“My First Time” : Screw someone for the first time,

“Virtual Virgin” : Answer correctly after being screwed 5 times (you get screwed by another player, BUT all 5 times you answer correctly)

“Enscrewsiast” : Screw 50 times,

“Lose to a Loser” : Lose an Xbox LIVE match to someone with a rating at or below Dullard,

“Beat a Winner” : Beat someone with a rating of Unicorn in an Xbox LIVE Match.

Those LAST two you have to watch your CONTESTANTS STANDINGS, pay attention to when you or someone else is at the “DULLARD” & “UNICORN” levels. I had it set up with someone, they were even lower then a Dullard, I was Near Unicorn – I beat them, and I reached “UNICORN” they beat me. IT WORKED, they got “beat the Winner” and I got the “Lose to a loser”.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...