Looking for some help to get some achievements

Anniversary: Bounty Hunter, Emergency Room, Stick it to the Man!

Defiant: Don't touch that!, All alone, Paper beats Rock (the problem here is that the maps never show up so I never had a chance of getting one)

I can put in 3 guests too

Msg me on Live if you are up for it on the weekend

Timezone is GMT+1

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm up for boosting some of the Anniversary and Defiant achievements.

The ones I specifically need is "Don't Touch That!", "Paper Beats Rock", "All Alone", "Emergency Room", "Stick it to the Man!", "Dive Bomber" and "Bounty Hunter"

I got 2 controllers, maybe 3 controllers.

GT: xTawm

I need some of the DLC achievements for the defiant map pack. If anyone can help me, I would be in your debt. I will host a match Saturday between 8AM-4PM PST for anyone who needs these or some Anniversary achievements.

The current players we have are:

1. SARG RVB

2. lighig

3. Simmons RvB

4. Axe Spooner

5. -----

6. -----

7. -----

8. -----

If you are interested, post here and send me a message on xbox live. My tag is: SARG RVB.

GT Added will PM you later on about the details. I need the new achievements as well.

Also looking to get all the DLC achievements so anyone wanting to boost those as well PM my GT, thanks.

Edited by Holy Hunter

Need help getting the a few of the Anniversary and Defiant achievements but I'm up for helping with any other achievements I already have. I also have two controllers so send me a message on Live to finish off these achievments. GT: Nicko124.