I finally got the Bugs, Bug and will pass it on

You guys should note that if YOU want the achievement from someone else who already has it, then YOU are going to have to send them a FR with a message. We're here to help but you need to do your part too, don't expect people to do all the legwork for you while you sit by and wait for a reply.

P.S. I have it for the EU version, as stated in my sig..

Any chance I can add you as a friend to get the Bug's Bug achievement? Would much appreciate it.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I usually do but I'm currently not in Europe and don't have access to my EU console. For now, I cannot help although if you add me I can get back to you when I get back to Europe.

Ok, sorry, but I just noticed you have the EURO version of the game, and I need somebody with the US version.... :(

Thanks anyway mate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I need just one person able to help me getting the online achievements for Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal (European version), mainly the virus one called 'You caught Bugs' bug'!'.

I will trade this game next week, so I need those last achievements as soon as possible.

My spoken English isn't that great, so I won't be able to use a microphone. But if you can speak French, that'd be awesome!

Please let me know by writing me a private message here on x360a or directly on the LIVE.

Thanks!

I got it, I'm willing to give it out for the next week after that I'm selling it, As well the person I got it from

GT:Lord Almeida

Me and him have major lag between each other so we cant get the atomic online achievement if you have a chance send him a message saying I referred and see if you can help.

my GT is:WilliamRLBaker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A kind gamer on trueachievements.com helped me get the Bug's Bug a while back. I am willing to help others & pass it around. I have the NTSC/North American version of the game.

Send me a message and friend request on Xbox Live if you want help. I don't frequently check for replies here on the forum...

Gamertag: diseased maniac

Note the space between words

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm renting this game and have most of achievements apart from bugs bug and the other online achievements. If anyone can help me with any of these please add me. Gamertag: wilrc6

Thanks (this is for the EU version)

Edited by wilrc6
Missed out vital info

• 1 month later...