Is this game worth getting?

Quiet Killda 102

Is this game worth getting?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Is this game worth getting?

• YES! Its awsome!
    • Its above the average game, so why not buy it.
    • Its an average game, buy it if you have the money/feel like it.
    • NO! Its horrible
    • I don't know/don't have it....

This game will not blow your mind, nor does it reinvent the genre... but it doesn't try to, either. Turok is a straight forward shooter with pockets of intense gunfights and CQB. It also has suspenseful moments, I sometimes found myself a bit nervous to walk around a corner or drop into a hole. The multiplayer patch that everyone is talking about must be out, because I had no issues at all with MP. I also had no issues with lag while I was online. Overall, I would give Turok a 7 - 7.5/10 It's a fun game

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Game is very average, however there are some good moments and things to do. using the knife to me never gets old. The only bad thing is that there are to many online achievements, and those achievements can be hard to get if u dont have good internet speed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A good game with poor achievements and a glitchy multi-player which I did not like. Using the bow or knife was great fun during the campaign. In fact using the knife in Turok was probably the best of any game I have played to date. Could have used a few more dinosaurs. I enjoyed the final boss fight. I was enjoying inhuman mode until the end of End of the Line and eventually traded it in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just got it free with Condemned 2 at blockbuster with BOGO deal they had going on. Hope its as fun as it looks on the back. Won't really matter since it was free and they had no other games under 15 dollars that I could get for free.