100% Mighty Eagle

Devils Bayou

I have been struggling on a few levels and out of frustration I was about to give up but I found a cure that might help. Dont hold Y on your last bird, throw the last bird and while its in the air hold down the Y button and it will give you the mighty eagle throw. I hope this helps cause it is helping me finish some levels.

I think me and Devils Bayou were discovering this just as the update was released, but I got it working before I updated. It seems they've made it where you can now simply use all birds and hold Y, the eagle icon stays on for awhile before the level is 'over' and the score screen loads. So that update has sortof rained on my and Devils Bayou little trick, but I'm glad that it's now alot easier for everyone to get 100% on some of those extra tough ones.

Same here Devils Bayou. I've scoured the darkest corners of the internet and found a tactic some guy uses, which is to throw the can left... I know LEFT! and he flies all the way down the pink, bouncy things. but still I've not done enouh damage to the rest of the level to get that extra 3%, i've been tinkering with the throwing left strategy and think it's pure luck if he hits the right stone blocks and how they fall... well here's to another 3+ hours trying.

Who has 2 sore thumbs and 8 hours on the same mighty eagle level....this guy...to all those having problems I have this advice for you...you will want to give up gaming all together while u do this level...take out all the stacks...get all the stacks down to the ground and u should have around 60%...throw your mighty eagle to the left...the trick is to have the eagle slide down the pink stuff...i have been trying for 8 hours today and I can say good luck.

Jross, thanks for the left advice...keep trying

Edited by Devils Bayou
add info

"Jross, thanks for the left advice...keep trying " - Yeah you too mate.

Oh man this one is really doing me in, 3 days solid and still 97%., sometimers I throw the can on its own and it does massive damage 90%, so I think oh man had I just took down that floating stuff I would have done it, so I try that and then get only 80+%, it's a joke. I wonder if the patch made this level harder, I'm going to delete my cache and try and try the level.

"Jross, thanks for the left advice...keep trying " - Yeah you too mate.

Oh man this one is really doing me in, 3 days solid and still 97%., sometimers I throw the can on its own and it does massive damage 90%, so I think oh man had I just took down that floating stuff I would have done it, so I try that and then get only 80+%, it's a joke. I wonder if the patch made this level harder, I'm going to delete my cache and try and try the level.

It was not easy and I came close a few times and I just kept trying. Try to get about 60% and as far as the can goes, you have to get it to land in the right spot so the eagle can slide down the pink stuff....Dont give up

It was not easy and I came close a few times and I just kept trying. Try to get about 60% and as far as the can goes, you have to get it to land in the right spot so the eagle can slide down the pink stuff....Dont give up

Have you done it?

I had an hour on it yesterday and my highest now is 95%

I've still got so much work to do with 3 starring everything I'm leaving this 1 for a while.

Yes I did finish the game to get my 1000, now I am working on the dlc...I did each level to 3 star and then mighty eagle before moving on to the next level. I had to use 2 saves to do it but I figured that I would just go 1 level at a time.

Many congrats on that m8.

You managed to avoid the egg collector glitch then. That's the achievement I'm working on now and I may have encountered a problem!

When I got 3 stars in every level of an episode the golden egg didn't show on screen but when I look at the unlocked golden egg levels its unlocked. My stats tally correctly too (i.e 57/62 with 5 episodes remaining to get 3 stars in) so maybe I'm worrying over nothing..... Fingers crossed!

I believe that in this level there is something really wrong, a bug, a blind spot or another ...

It's impossible nonstop trying for a week and did not get anything.

Please anyone who has completed this damn level posts a video or a replicable strategy!

I believe that in this level there is something really wrong, a bug, a blind spot or another ...

It's impossible nonstop trying for a week and did not get anything.

Please anyone who has completed this damn level posts a video or a replicable strategy!

Kenny, the hardest part of that level is eliminating the pink stuff on that ramp...The best advice I can give you is to practice throwing the mighty eagle backwards...I did this for about 10 straight hours...Pull the mighty eagle straight back, no arks, try little pull, try full throw and its somewhere in the middle....when you think you got it down then use all your birds to knock down 60% +....if you can get 60% or higher and place the mighty eagle in its blind spot you should get 100%..

Good luck and I hope this helps others complete the game. I would take a picture but I finished the game and no longer have it. Woohoo 1250 for this guy and the 2nd person to finish (TrueAchievements).

Kenny, the hardest part of that level is eliminating the pink stuff on that ramp...The best advice I can give you is to practice throwing the mighty eagle backwards...I did this for about 10 straight hours...Pull the mighty eagle straight back, no arks, try little pull, try full throw and its somewhere in the middle....when you think you got it down then use all your birds to knock down 60% +....if you can get 60% or higher and place the mighty eagle in its blind spot you should get 100%..

Good luck and I hope this helps others complete the game. I would take a picture but I finished the game and no longer have it. Woohoo 1250 for this guy and the 2nd person to finish (TrueAchievements).

Seen you on TA and wanted to congratulate you on your completion and 2nd place.

I managed to unlock the golden egg collector yesterday so I'm chuffed with it not glitching!

Are there any other mighty eagle levels which are as tough as classic bonus level 4?

To me the hardest mighty eagle level is Bonus #4...It was rediculous and hard as hell...There are a few that are kinda hard but there are guides to help and assist you...I went level by level, First I went for the 3 stars and then I would do the mighty eagle, that way the level was fresh in my mind...If you play the DLC there are 15 Dragon levels that are a little bit trickier but like I stated before, there are guides to help