Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you change the date to get the achievement quicker? Once week one is over I'll have only Sat. left and that not for 4 MONTHS. I'm pretty sure I'll forget this game before even week 8 kicks in. Also someone I think stated there was only one Sat. game. I'm pretty sure I saw another Sat. game. It Steelers vs Raven on week 14 i think and Raven vs Cowboys on week 16

Well I finally got to setup Commish League made my Draft then accepted it :) even setup my Lineup which saved and now I just get.

"The current league is invalid. Please visit FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM to correct the league settings"

Do I have to setup Team 2,3 & 4 ?

Edit:

1. http://fantasy2.easports.com/football/setup/ea_create_join_league.asp

2. Create a Commissioner League

3. Enter a League Name, Password, Team Size = 4

4. Make sure Draft Type = Offline then Submit

5. Once on the next page where you see your team then, Team 2,3 & 4 just hit Continue.

6. On Scoring Page just hit Save & Continue

7. League Roster page just hit Submit

8. On Transaction page just change everything in Trades into NO then Submit

9. Now Finish

10. Now go to the Commish Tools page (http://fantasy2.easports.com/football/reports/commish2008.asp)

11. Scroll down to "Enter your offline draft results/manage processed keepers here."

12. Now give each Team 1 Quaterback, 2 Running Back, 3 Wide Receiver, 1 Tight End, 1 Team Defense and Special Teams & 1 Kicker.

13. Once you have done that for each team click Mark Draft Complete

14. Now go to the Lineup page (http://fantasy2.easports.com/football/trans/set_lineup_proc.asp)

15. Once there make sure you Submit each teams lineup.

16. All Done and now you should beheld to use your account with Live Score Tracker

Hope that helps people :) I just worked all that out and I don't have Live Draft Tracker.

Edited by Gun-Nut

Can someone who DOES NOT have Draft Tracker confirm that they have got this to work.

yes. i don't have live draft tracker and i got it to work.

12. Now give each Team 1 Quaterback, 2 Running Back, 3 Wind Receiver, 1 Tight End, 1 Team Defense and Special Teams & 1 Kicker.

good guide, but one thing i did to cut out some time is:

on the roster page (http://fantasy2.easports.com/football/setup/roster_2008.asp) you can make it so you dont have to pick so many players for each team on the "mark draft complete" page. i made it so i only needed one qb, one rb, one wr, and one te for each team.

Well I finally got to setup Commish League made my Draft then accepted it :) even setup my Lineup which saved and now I just get.

"The current league is invalid. Please visit FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM to correct the league settings"

Do I have to setup Team 2,3 & 4 ?

Edit:

1. http://fantasy2.easports.com/football/setup/ea_create_join_league.asp

2. Create a Commissioner League

3. Enter a League Name, Password, Team Size = 4

4. Make sure Draft Type = Offline then Submit

5. Once on the next page where you see your team then, Team 2,3 & 4 just hit Continue.

6. On Scoring Page just hit Save & Continue

8. On Transaction page just change everything in Trades into NO then Submit

9. Now Finish

10. Now go to the Commish Tools page (http://fantasy2.easports.com/football/reports/commish2008.asp)

11. Scroll down to "Enter your offline draft results/manage processed keepers here."

12. Now give each Team 1 Quaterback, 2 Running Back, 3 Wind Receiver, 1 Tight End, 1 Team Defense and Special Teams & 1 Kicker.

13. Once you have done that for each team click Mark Draft Complete

14. Now go to the Lineup page (http://fantasy2.easports.com/football/trans/set_lineup_proc.asp)

15. Once there make sure you Submit each teams lineup.

16. All Done and now you should beheld to use your account with Live Score Tracker

Hope that helps people :) I just worked all that out and I don't have Live Draft Tracker.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I followed that step-by-step and it worked perfectly. You are awesome *bows down* :woop:

Thank you. After 2 hours of fucking around with this I finally got it. I'm just going to expand on this a little bit more step by step.

1. after you've uploaded a team, login to http://fantasy.easports.com/eaexperts2008.asp

2.you should now be at a screen with your league name(s)

3.click on the one you want (does not work with 1 player teams)

4.League> Commish Tools

5.go down to Draft Tools and click Enter your offline draft results/manage processed keepers here.

6.scroll down to the botton and click Mark Draft Complete

7.follow Pants' guide

this saved my sanity. thank you.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I followed that step-by-step and it worked perfectly. You are awesome *bows down* :woop:

:) Glad it worked.

That's exactly what I did, i'm sure. :( And mine doesn't work.

I just made another league (fourth one) using your step-by-step instructions, and i'll try to connect to it when I get home. Hopefully I was doing something wrong and it will work now. :D *sigh*

Well if it does not work I would try making a new account with another email :) That's how I managed to get mine working in the end.

I've not a clue on what I should be doing on the website to allow me to login into the game :(

From what I can tell I've managed to Join a League with one Team and made my own with another yet I still get.

"Unable to download the leagues from the website. Please check your league settings."

this is what i did i went to the fantasy website logged in and it shows your drafts and you click on whatever draft you want and then click mark draft finished and it should take you to another screen where you scroll down and hit Mark Draft Complete and then wait then it will say This draft is marked finished and then exit out sign on to XBL then go the the game sign in and there ya go happy achievments :woop::)

Edited by Vulcen
wrong link

Why praise this guy for this "guide". It's very vague. Where do i find this commissioner option? If you're taking the time to make a guide then don't half ass it. That's why this site is going down hill.

And I can't even navigate the retarded ea sprots site. It's so poorly done and this BS with ea games and their sites being connected is crap also. I should be able to do everything from the game...

This is seriously pissing me off. I used the guide here but when I try to use the results manage process keepers thing it keeps saying you have 1 picks left, and it won't let me pick it, and when I try to download it onto my Live Tracker it won't work, here is my email and password for here if anyone wants to help me.

[email protected]

Zelda44

After messing around on the web side and finally getting everything to work there...it still says Unable to setup live scoring from FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM. Please try again later.

This has to be the wrost interface I have EVER seen...

My Draft is marked as finished. I submit my lineup with no errors finally but it won't load on the 360. I'm too tired and too pissed off to deal with this tonight.