• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Working my way through Normal right now... and to be honest, I find the game REALLY frustating already. I mean, I like other quite challengeing games like Trials HD and Mirror's Edge... but 'Splosion Man? Nope. As a couple of people already have stated - the game beceomes annoying, not challenging...

We'll see if I'll make it through Hardcore Mode... I highly doubt it at the moment.

Bought the game from the sale and finally got this one. One of the more satisfying achievements I've been able to get. Took me about double the time of the Normal run through. Kind of annoying that the level restarts on all the ones with cinematics, but at least that way you get good finish times!

Yeehaaw! Just a few minutes ago I finally finished "All Hail To The Splode King" and with this I got my 100% on Splosion Man. Definitely my Pain-In-The-Ass and Never-Again achievement! Good luck to everyone who still is working on this one!

Took me round about 8hrs just for this, another 8 hrs for co-op with all cakes and probably another 5-6 hrs for normal mode with all cakes. So I doubt that the info from the achievement guide is correct for getting 100% in this game.

I don't even know if I want to attempt this.... maybe after beating the game so recently it would be a good idea to try it out?

Might as well give it a try. The worst thing that could happen is you'll throw your controller through your TV, then grab your xbox and throw it out the window and accidentally hit some unsuspecting pedestrian.

Finally got it yesterday! Very satisfying to have achieved it, since it was quite hard!

I never intended to go through Hardcore after finishing Normal, because of how brutal I though it was, but after a couple of weeks when I played again with I friend on multiplayer I just needed to play more Splosion Man, so I started it. Not as hard as I first thought, but hard indeed. The most annoying part was the non skippable cutscenes - after 4-5 times they get old really fast.

PS to who decided to include 3-4 on Hardcore: I don't like you very much :rant:

Finally got it yesterday! Very satisfying to have achieved it, since it was quite hard!

I never intended to go through Hardcore after finishing Normal, because of how brutal I though it was, but after a couple of weeks when I played again with I friend on multiplayer I just needed to play more Splosion Man, so I started it. Not as hard as I first thought, but hard indeed. The most annoying part was the non skippable cutscenes - after 4-5 times they get old really fast.

PS to who decided to include 3-4 on Hardcore: I don't like you very much :rant:

Agreed. The cutscenes just about ruined my life and definitely destroyed my mental well being. I can't believe games are still made with unskipable cutscenes.

• 4 weeks later...
Agreed. The cutscenes just about ruined my life and definitely destroyed my mental well being. I can't believe games are still made with unskipable cutscenes.

I agree i had to watch the cutscene on 2-6 50+ times ¬¬ and on the 2nd boss i had to restart so much the cut scene glitched so it was just a regular small guy floating lol :p

Finally got this other day you can tell it hard wen on leaderboards only 2501 people have this achievment out of the 300,000+ people who own the game.

World two completed, and I've only had trouble with 2-4 & 2-6 so far (maybye spent 40 minutes on these two levels at total, so it wasn't that bad). Took some time on the second boss as well, but haha, that was mostly because of that I did a TON of really stupid misstakes on the second part of the level. Now let's see what World 3 has to offer...