Light Saber

Corrupt.

• 2 months later...

I won't use one of my Force FX sabers since that could get a little dangerous swingin it around but I will definitely has some kind of hand held 18"-24" aid just for this though. I had a big old nerd-gasm when I saw the E3 video for this game. lightsaber and force use via kinect is just too freaking cool to pass up for me.

actually for a lot of the kinect stuff I will use hand held aids. like a plate for a stearing wheel or a stick for baseball bat or golf club etc. Just for personal preference.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Am I the only one not impressed by the E3 showing of this game? I'm not surprised, but still somewhat disappointed that this game is on such a strict rail system. If you could at least maneuver around the screen (like Star Fox 64) to avoid enemy attacks it would be a major improvement. Added to that, there were only two animations for the Lightsaber attack, 1 animation for a weak-looking kick, and no urgency in the characters movement at all. It looked more like the Vader vs. Obi-Wan fight in Episode 4. I was hoping for more along the lines of duels like Anakin vs. Obi-Wan in Episode 3. Fast=paced, acrobatic, and seamless intergration of Force and Saber attacks mixed in.

This game has unfortunately slipped off my want list after the E3 presentation. After playing the Force Unleashed games this is like going back and playing SW: Bounty Hunter. I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully this fix this mess, but until than I'm not holding my breath. I'm just going to go back to hoping Steel Battalion is good on Kinect.

Am I the only one not impressed by the E3 showing of this game? I'm not surprised, but still somewhat disappointed that this game is on such a strict rail system. If you could at least maneuver around the screen (like Star Fox 64) to avoid enemy attacks it would be a major improvement. Added to that, there were only two animations for the Lightsaber attack, 1 animation for a weak-looking kick, and no urgency in the characters movement at all. It looked more like the Vader vs. Obi-Wan fight in Episode 4. I was hoping for more along the lines of duels like Anakin vs. Obi-Wan in Episode 3. Fast=paced, acrobatic, and seamless intergration of Force and Saber attacks mixed in.

This game has unfortunately slipped off my want list after the E3 presentation. After playing the Force Unleashed games this is like going back and playing SW: Bounty Hunter. I'll keep an eye on it and hopefully this fix this mess, but until than I'm not holding my breath. I'm just going to go back to hoping Steel Battalion is good on Kinect.

i have to say i totally agree with you. dont get me wrong i love star wars, but this game looks very dull, i really cant understand what people are getting so excited about? just because it is STAR WARS doesnt mean it will be good. and the footage we have been shown so far doesnt really show anything exciting. i really hope i turn out to be wrong, but i wont be sucked into the hype.

I agree also, i had high hopes for this game being a Star Wars fan but when i saw the trailer it looked very dissapointing, a bit boring and repetitive infact and the graphics looked like something out of the clone wars cartoons. Not holding my breath for this game now. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...