Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I need ALL multiplayer (ranked) achievements, including those in the Doggie Bag DLC. Not expecting to get a group going right away, but if anyone is in the same boat as me and wants all the achievements, its best we start getting some names down for whenever we have enough people. I can already tell this is gonna be a pain in the ass game to max out, but I can't be the only one who wants this done.

GT: Si Alpha

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for the following achievements help/boost:

Battle Hardened, Addict, Rat Killer, Law Enforcer, Harry Houdini, Unfinished Business, Alpha Male, Last in Show, Rabid, Under Dog, Good Doggie, Rex, and Poodle.

I am willing to return favor plus anything else you need. I have two xboxes, two Xbox lives, and two copies so I only really need two more people. Please help me out, I can help in other games too it is just no one plays this game anymore :(

gamer tag: GDLWSK

Edited by SkaKid25

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Anyone wanna go through this on extreme? Hit me up GT: CookingVader99

I just did this on co-op extreme and I'll warn you, it gets absolutely ridiculous. The first 8 or so missions are pretty easy and the checkpoints seem very generous but near the end when you and your co-op partner get split up it's really difficult. Me and a friend spent just under 3 hours trying to get past a single room on one of the levels.

I have read that Extreme difficulty is easiest when done on single player, because your AI partner never gets downed and he has infinite ammo.

Basically, it is doable but it will take a long time and will get very frustrating!

Still looking for people to do ALL ranked achievements (ranked only, if it can be done in arcade we're not doing it). We have a group of 5, I believe we need 6 to get the Cops & Robbers achievements. Will also be looking to get the Doggie Bag ranked achievements as and when people can grab the DLC.

GT: Si Alpha

And I mean ALL ranked achievements, so please stop sending me messages just for Addict.

Edited by Si Alpha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone who is willing to do the campaign with me on co-op. I'm looking to start this around next friday (the 12th). Also looking for people to do the multiplayer with. Don't have the dlc. If you are interested just message me on xbox live at turtmuff16. Thanks

• 3 months later...

right now looking for a co op partner to run through the game on easy. ive heard extreme only works solo for the achivement and ive already done extreme that difficulty was a nightmare not gonna do it again.

gt is deadsea 18

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...