Multiplayer achievement without gold?

Silentoblivion1

just wondering theres a way to get the multiplayer achievement for joining a game without gold.

i playd a local 2 player multiplayer game earlier and got the entertainer achievement. can this be done in reverse for the other achievement?

shame about crash course having online cheevies cause by the time i get gold no-one will be playing these.

both games are really fun though

The only way to get this achievement is with a Gold Account...heck I dont think you can even download it with out one.

you can download the game without a gold account, i have. all arcade games can be bought with silver.

im just asking if these multiplayer cheevies can be done offline because i hosted a local split screen game and made a second account join and had a race and i got the 'Entertainer' achievement but when i joined a local split screen game the other achievement didnt pop up, but the entertainer cheevie didnt pop up for my second tag either, but did when i did it with this tag before that. i dont know if did something wrong that time but as far as im aware i didnt

you can download the game without a gold account, i have. all arcade games can be bought with silver.

im just asking if these multiplayer cheevies can be done offline because i hosted a local split screen game and made a second account join and had a race and i got the 'Entertainer' achievement but when i joined a local split screen game the other achievement didnt pop up, but the entertainer cheevie didnt pop up for my second tag either, but did when i did it with this tag before that. i dont know if did something wrong that time but as far as im aware i didnt

I was playing local split-screen with my little sister today and neither of us got any achievement for multiplayer.