Whats your medal count?

tugboatman

Medals are in sig.

Current rank in multiplayer is 11.

Single player completed: 75% (Medal wise)

Money earned: $186,720

Money spent: $112,260

Distance driven: 895.4 kms

Died: 741

Currently in the top 18k for Cruse Control

:)

Without actually turning my 360 on, mostly gold in the lower level tracksmand fewer in the other tracks. NO platinum at all. In fact, I didn't even know there was a platinum. Is there?

You unlock platinum later on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My most recent medal was platinum on Truth is Out There, but I doubt I could platinum the rest of the Extremes. I can't seem to improve my existing faults at all. Two on Fishy Business, three on Out of the Pit, etc. One time I got to the end of Fishy Business with no faults and faulted at the pipe jump twice. WTH. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Gold on all Hard and below, Silver or Gold on all Extreme and mixture of gold/silver on the tourneys. Got 1 platinum on Lab Rat.

I'm not great but can pass all extreme tracks with ease now, love it when Inferno 3 comes up on MP it, it reminds me that although I'm not great, I'm better than most. Definitely come a long way since I was saying Extreme was too hard.

I'm going for getting all golds, not doing platinum runs as I just haven't got it in me.

I've got Gold on all Hard and below, Silver or Gold on all Extreme and mixture of gold/silver on the tourneys. Got 1 platinum on Lab Rat.

I'm not great but can pass all extreme tracks with ease now, love it when Inferno 3 comes up on MP it, it reminds me that although I'm not great, I'm better than most. Definitely come a long way since I was saying Extreme was too hard.

I'm going for getting all golds, not doing platinum runs as I just haven't got it in me.

Same way I feel here. What I hate though is in MP when either Inferno, Way of the Ninja, or Gigatrack comes up, most people just quit. I mean come on.

It is funny though when you fly through an Extreme online and then someone far back rage quits. HAHA. Too funny.

Same way I feel here. What I hate though is in MP when either Inferno, Way of the Ninja, or Gigatrack comes up, most people just quit. I mean come on.

It is funny though when you fly through an Extreme online and then someone far back rage quits. HAHA. Too funny.

Totally agree lol.

Now got Gold on everything bar Tourneys, did Inferno with 18 faults, can't seem to improve past that.

Just downloading DLC now so I can gold all of that, still no intention of going for Platinums............. yet.