Easy Experience

optics

Heres a video I put together.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRENC8OSNoM]YouTube - Shadow Complex - Easy Experience[/ame]

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/9008/screenshot01n.jpg

Difficulty: Insane

Must chain all 4 kills (3 soldiers + Devastator) to get x5 EXP

My character is fully upgraded.

I was around Level 25 and it takes about 5 attempts to get to the next level. After you have gained your experience, return back to the save room to save, go to the in-game menu, and select "Load Last Save". By doing this the enemies will return. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by optics

Do you know how much faster or slower this method is?

As every other game that involves leveling up, it's quicker if your level is still low, but longer as you are higher up. I started doing this when I was Level 24, and it took about 4 or 5 times with a x5 bonus to progress to the next level. From Level 30-40, it seemed like I did this 10-15 times to level up 1 level with the x6 Bonus.

I did the "Less than 13%" achievement and and only gained less than 2 Levels. I started from 40 and ended about 10% away from 42. It took 1hr and 35mins. However this was on Casual.

So to answer your question, yeah it is faster. That 1hr and 35mins I spent on Casual to level my character up by 2, could've easily leveled my character up by 8 had I done this method instead.

As every other game that involves leveling up, it's quicker if your level is still low, but longer as you are higher up. I started doing this when I was Level 24, and it took about 4 or 5 times with a x5 bonus to progress to the next level. From Level 30-40, it seemed like I did this 10-15 times to level up 1 level with the x6 Bonus.

I did the "Less than 13%" achievement and and only gained less than 2 Levels. I started from 40 and ended about 10% away from 42. It took 1hr and 35mins. However this was on Casual.

So to answer your question, yeah it is faster. That 1hr and 35mins I spent on Casual to level my character up by 2, could've easily leveled my character up by 8 had I done this method instead.

Thanks for the response. So it will save a lot of time. Sweet. I think I am going to play this game, now seeing as I don't have to play 5 times through the game.

There a spot where is the hyperspeed puzzle (where you fight a spider under a small bridge) , well start from 2 room from there (to the left) there's a soldier with a rope , beat him , try to run to the room with the brigde , beat the 3 guys (you should have a X4 orX3 , then keep going take the door in front of you , beat the guys on the platform X5 , drop down beat the guys X6 turn right beat the other one X6 go back to the left , there's a soldier with a rope , X7 and if you can make it , run to the right there's another one near a door X8

Then go back where you start (saferoom) and start all over again

There's also the place where there's a conveyor belt on the ceilling with large crate , in that area there's 9 ennemy in that big room.

There a spot where is the hyperspeed puzzle (where you fight a spider under a small bridge) , well start from 2 room from there (to the left) there's a soldier with a rope , beat him , try to run to the room with the brigde , beat the 3 guys (you should have a X4 orX3 , then keep going take the door in front of you , beat the guys on the platform X5 , drop down beat the guys X6 turn right beat the other one X6 go back to the left , there's a soldier with a rope , X7 and if you can make it , run to the right there's another one near a door X8

Then go back where you start (saferoom) and start all over again

There's also the place where there's a conveyor belt on the ceilling with large crate , in that area there's 9 ennemy in that big room.

Could you point that out on a map please? :)

Yeah I got 10X which is the max you can get

http://i27.tinypic.com/2mces06.jpg

The big red square (sorry for the quality , I grab a picture around google image and edit it with paint

Start at the top from left to right , you should have around X4 then go all the way down kill the guard , X5 , up to the left X6 and there's 3 dude if you keep going left X9 then continu to the left 1 guy near a barrel X10 and another guys to the far left X10(max combo)

You've incorrectly labled the ED-209 as a "Devestator."

You're welcome.

Not everyone has seen Robocop, so it would be best to name the enemies by what they are called in the game. Even if the only "Devastator" in your life is a Transformer.

Yeah I got 10X which is the max you can get

http://i27.tinypic.com/2mces06.jpg

The big red square (sorry for the quality , I grab a picture around google image and edit it with paint

Start at the top from left to right , you should have around X4 then go all the way down kill the guard , X5 , up to the left X6 and there's 3 dude if you keep going left X9 then continu to the left 1 guy near a barrel X10 and another guys to the far left X10(max combo)

The only problem with getting all those multipliers is that soldiers don't give you that much exp for killing them compared to the Devastator.

I finally got Serious Complex with this method. Took around 10 mins per level if you are in the 40s.

At the final level you can melee the guard and then kill the huge white robot , I did a X3 and kill the robot and almost level up from 1 level , too bad we can't get out of that zone and repeat :(

What level were you at?

There's also a way to get x10 in the same spot... instead of going left from the Save Checkpoint at the start, go up the cliff to the right, kill the guards up there first (leave the leftmost one for last), then sprint down to the bottom and proceed as shown in the video. You can get "MAX COMBO" on the Devastator that way.

Squeedom... Tried that method and your level resets as you cant save once you finish the game :( i spent an hour on the final boss fight leveled up from 20-30 in an hour then gave up finished reloaded my save and was still 20 lol

Ouch, sorry buddy. Maybe just do that when near the end, 40-50

• 1 month later...

Thanks Optics- this really is a great method for getting to level 50. It only took me about 30 minutes to get from level 44 to my achievement. I was about to start my 4th time through the game until I saw this. Someone should throw this explanation on the actual guide :)