Best Weapon Debate

Tron

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

there is a mission you get from the pub or inn in charoll. called sins of a father.some special sword of charoll has been stolen.andthis guy at the pub want you to go get it and give it to him. once you go get the sword it tells you that you might be better returning it to the city not this guy who is try to steal it. anyway you get 2 choices here, take it back to the city(which i havent tried doing) or taking back to the guy in the pub, i did this as a test and he gives you 1500 for it.but i decided to load and keep the sword as

1. it has 0 weight as it is a mission item. 2. it is single handed 3. it does 16 damage standard.

I havent tried it out yet but im assuming it will be sweet.

i can alway sell t later on if i find something better

Any chance of an exact location? i need a decent sword

On the red river road travel west, you should come across Pell's Gate. Not much farther to the west of that you will see the ayliad ruin of vinwhatever. It's a small ruin, but you can't miss it. It is right off the road. Fight through almost nothing and find Umbra at the bottom of the ruin. Kill Umbra and get the sword or be killed by Umbra and get served pancakes, whatever you fancy.:D

yea its in the ayleid ruin "vindesil" or vindeasel or something... the name sounds like the actor. anyways u basically enter the ruin, and u kill a bunch of rats and useless things until u get to umbra herself and shes pretty hard. after u kill her u get the umbra and whatever she has on her.

o yea and marley, i got full daedric armor (including helm) and its all enchanted with feather... to say the least i go fast.