The "I Never Got Quick Draw and Now the Season is Over" Club

Thunder Book

IT WAS DONNY!!!!! He brought us emotional breakdowns. We laughed at every little thing to be optimistic :(. and at the last rounds me and thunder were just talking because we gave up on the achievement.

Truthfully, I think that's what we should have done to begin with. I ended up with an instant streak of around 4 or 5 there somehow in the end.

Glad I'm not a member of any of those clubs. I started playing about 2 weeks before the end of the season, on a Live night. Got 10/12 on the first night (including Quick Draw and Group Hug - which I luckily got right at the beginning of the EP show right after that live one). Then wrapped up the 100 correct answers and 500 total answers over the next 2-3 nights. Very easy stuff.

Sorry you guys missed out though. We'll see what the next season brings pretty soon.

Won't the third season just be a 50GS add-on to the current set?

there is no real basis for this conclusion. the third season wont be "DLC", so the usual 250 gamerscore cap doesn't really apply. Not to say that it wont be like that, but I personally doubt it.

More likely, in my opinion, is to make it work somewhat like Family Game Room. despite it technically being a single XBLA game on your gamercard, each of the games carry 200 gamerscore (totals 1400 iirc). But you can't get achievements in scrabble while playing battleship, for instance, so in order to get the full score, you have to have all the modules. I believe that 1v100 will work similarly, each season adding 200 gamerscore and 12 achievements to the same entry on your gamercard, and the previous season (module) achievements are unattainable once the season is over.

But who knows, that is just speculation until they actually announce what is going to happen.

• 4 months later...

Really, I care very little about the game. It was fun while it lasted, somehow I knew it would never last. I am kinda shocked to see 1vs100 go so quickly since it was touted for so long as a great reason to become a gold member.

Sadly, it would seem it was just another experiment to gauge profit margins for future releases.

Edited by newbsicle