200K+ in one hangmans noose game?

Minardi 05

Hi there, i recently read on the internet after wondering how the top people in the world have $214700 in 1 hangmans noose game this:

"The trick is simple. After about 30 minutes of killing the police in the airport next to the jets where you spawn, there will be a whole truckload of FBI agents. Each of them drop in excess of $5,000. The only hard part is staying alive that long, so be carefull, and try try try again!!!"

does anyone know if this does or doesn't work? or has anyone tried it?

Yeah ive heard of this method before but ive never managed to stay alive long enough to see these FBI guys, nor can i find a video for it anywhere on the internet to prove it does happen.

Any method has to be better than playing Hangman's Noose 1,150 times or even Shemp Howard's method as that takes almost as long :(

Yeah ive heard of this method before but ive never managed to stay alive long enough to see these FBI guys, nor can i find a video for it anywhere on the internet to prove it does happen.

Any method has to be better than playing Hangman's Noose 1,150 times or even Shemp Howard's method as that takes almost as long :(

Have you tried TLaD Happiness Island boosting? Obviously you need TLaD, but you can afk it whilst earning easy cash.

Happiness Island boosting is what I used and it was very comfortable. Both players can do whatever else they want to during that time (for me I watched Netflix) and it's very easy to set up. Barely anything that can go wrong with it.

Simple setup:

-Both players load up TBOGT, open cellphone and select Ranked - Team Deathmatch.

-You'll enter a lobby (rarely a game in progress), just quit back out to the main game of TBOGT.

-From here, press start and select new game or load game on TLAD.

-Once the DLC loads, open up your cellphone and select Ranked - Deathmatch. Nobody ever plays this Deathmatch aside from other boosters, so if you see randoms they're probably trying to match up with someone else. Kick em anyways once both you and your partner are in the room.

-The host is getting killed and the reason the both of you set up TBOGT is so that there's no errors in moving onto the next game. Sometimes switching who hosts it will RETURN the spawn shield if only one player does the glitch. So it's safe that both do it really fast, it takes less than 3 minutes to do for each player.

-Once host has lobby, other player joins...set the settings to your preference (you can adjust it for smaller times if need be), make sure it's on sniper rifles and load it up on Happiness Island. Once it's loaded up, both players head to the north-west docks and the host can stand wherever if he makes it there first and the killer can kill him when he arrives (he'll spawn in the same place as long as the killer stands next to the rifle).

-THIS IS IMPORTANT! Always check the rifle each match, if the rifle is the automatic the host needs to open his cellphone and select multiplayer - ranked - deathmatch to rehost. The automatic sniper rifle shoots TOO fast and is not recommended for both players idle boosting. Always make sure the sniper rifle you see at the docks is the wooden barrel, normal sniper rifle because the shots are slower and by the time you reach 5-10 ammo the rifle will respawn and reload your gun.

- The host disconnects their controller. The reason this is done on TLAD is that the host will NOT DISAPPEAR FROM THE GAME when he disconnects, but if it was a regular GTAIV deathmatch the host would disappear after a couple minutes (which kills idle boosting). So host disconnects, this causes the ammo at the sniper rifle to spawn TWICE thus completely reloading the sniper rifle that the killer is shooting.

- Killer tapes down or rubberbands RT, positions scope so that the dot is roughly in the center of the victim's head at nose-mouth level and you can do whatever you want now. If you have PIP (Picture in Picture support), you can put a tiny screen in the corner while you do something else on another channel (for me I use my second Xbox with netflix while I had kept the smaller picture on the side to keep an eye on any problems).

-Known issues: victim may spawn in a weird spot (VERY RARE)...sometimes when shooting the victim, they'll spawn to the left or right of where you had positioned your aiming. Simply shoot the guy and he'll appear back where he was supposed to.

That's pretty much it. I did this method and I finished Wanted in quite a few hours but it's over with. A special note: THE PERSON BEING KILLED CAN STILL EARN 17-22k BECAUSE OF THE MONEY THAT DROPS FROM YOUR OWN CORPSE. So this means you're still earning something if you're dying, it's not much but every 5 games is a 100K.

Anyways, that was probably not as simple as I intended ;>_> I liked this method because there's very little problem setting it up unlike Bomb Da Base where factors such as screwing up the glitch, getting killed, etc. can destroy your score. A sniper slips passed you...bam you might be dead. Plus there's barely any way to idleboost it (except for a certain spot if you focus on using just sniper rifles but if the enemies spawn weird you're setting yourself up for death). As for Hangman's Noose...never tried it.

• 1 month later...