New Fast RP Method Needed

Syrinx

Posted by Owl95 on the TA website.

"This is the method you should use if both you and your boosting partner are over rank 50 (of course, the higher the better) Using one of the characters in story mode, press start and select 'Online', 'Join GTA Online' and 'Create Invite only session'. When everything's loaded, invite your boosting partner.

Now, head to an open area with your boosting partner and give Lester a call (once you press A to call him, just keep tapping A so you go over the options quicker). After the bounty's set up, kill your boosting partner and call Lester right away to get another bounty set up. Your boosting partner (who has previously set up a bounty on your head) will now get the kill and set up another bounty immediately. Just keep killing and setting up bounties on each other. You will only lose $1000 for each bounty claimed, so it doesn't matter if you put a $2000 bounty or a $10000 one.

This method highly depends on both player's ranks. When I was boosting with someone who was at rank 80, I was getting almost 1.5k RP for each bounty claimed. Killing someone who's at rank 50 gives you around 1k RP. If done correctly, you should be able to get 5 kills in 3 minutes (maybe 6 kills if you're fast enough). This will net you and your partner around 15k RP in 6 minutes (providing you are both at rank 80). As far as I can tell, this method is even faster than Criminal Records, but it takes twice the effort to pull off."

I has noticed a lot of people doing this when I think about it.

This sounds interesting but has this been patched now???

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way to Just Blaze and ServeChilled, Coveted is a dandy mission so thanks for the suggestion. We found a couple more that are paying out around $23k and 2500+ RP. One was American Exports for Lester. Defenders for Martin is easy for 2 ppl. Both take the attack choppers and one simply takes out the oncoming opposition. Another high paying $/RP one.

Don't have time to read through the pages, but I just found out they patched the race. :( Is there a specific new mission to earn supaa RP?

I can't remember the actual name but it's an air race with Fighter Jets. It paid $6000 for 1st and I got $2220 for 3rd and I THINK 3000 RP. Was one "lap" and goes from in the air in Blaine County down to the airport. Took maybe 2-3 min? Might be called Jet Lag.

I can't remember the actual name but it's an air race with Fighter Jets. It paid $6000 for 1st and I got $2220 for 3rd and I THINK 3000 RP. Was one "lap" and goes from in the air in Blaine County down to the airport. Took maybe 2-3 min? Might be called Jet Lag.

Ok cheers, I'll check it out. Will be a nice change from cars I guess.

I just want to say that for it to be good the mission needs to be gotten easily, for example you can do Coveted so easy. These missions where you have to ring people are a little hit and miss and makes it longer no matter how much rp you get if that makes sense.

What i am saying is the 2 best methods that i have heard about as of now are...

Coveted

Setting bounties but that costs a lot of money

If you can get a couple of friends together and everyone calls Lester and Martin at the same time then getting those high RP missions is pretty reliable and easy. I was getting them almost every time on the first call. Parking Garage takes about 3-4 min to complete and pays just over 5000 RP on hard.

Rooftop Rumble is around 4800 RP and goes just as fast if you call in a heli pickup to deliver to Madrazo's. Just shoot the pilot and take the heli. Mixed up with Coke can be done in about 30 seconds with four people, too. Just camp the trucks and all fire at the same time.

On the odd times when none of those are coming up then do Coveted and try again after. It's fast and profitable.

If you can get a couple of friends together and everyone calls Lester and Martin at the same time then getting those high RP missions is pretty reliable and easy. I was getting them almost every time on the first call. Parking Garage takes about 3-4 min to complete and pays just over 5000 RP on hard.

Rooftop Rumble is around 4800 RP and goes just as fast if you call in a heli pickup to deliver to Madrazo's. Just shoot the pilot and take the heli. Mixed up with Coke can be done in about 30 seconds with four people, too. Just camp the trucks and all fire at the same time.

On the odd times when none of those are coming up then do Coveted and try again after. It's fast and profitable.

Yeah that is good if you have friends but I was thinking if you are on your own but the way you are saying in my opinion it's brilliant but I don't have the friends like you lol

I just want to say that for it to be good the mission needs to be gotten easily, for example you can do Coveted so easy. These missions where you have to ring people are a little hit and miss and makes it longer no matter how much rp you get if that makes sense.

What i am saying is the 2 best methods that i have heard about as of now are...

Coveted

Setting bounties but that costs a lot of money

How do you come out ahead doing the bounties? :confused:

How do you come out ahead doing the bounties? :confused:

Lol I thought the same, what happens is when you kill someone who has a bounty on them you get an RP reward for killing them. It's pretty cool really and it isn't a glitch so they can't patch it

Lol I thought the same, what happens is when you kill someone who has a bounty on them you get an RP reward for killing them. It's pretty cool really and it isn't a glitch so they can't patch it

They can patch the amount of RP and cash you receive from doing it, so technically they can.

Hey guys I just played this mission, called stocks and shores, or shares and stocks, something like that. The mission takes place at the port, you infiltrate a warehouse, crack open a safe, steal a briefcase, and deliver to a drop off point.

I got 25k and 3,050 RP for about 5-10 min... I tried playing it again but I couldnt find it on my jobs list. I am currently lvl 71.

Hope this helps for those of you looking for another good payout mission

Hey guys I just played this mission, called stocks and shores, or shares and stocks, something like that. The mission takes place at the port, you infiltrate a warehouse, crack open a safe, steal a briefcase, and deliver to a drop off point.

I got 25k and 3,050 RP for about 5-10 min... I tried playing it again but I couldnt find it on my jobs list. I am currently lvl 71.

Hope this helps for those of you looking for another good payout mission

The mission is called "Stocks and Scares" and is given by Lester. Not sure what the rank requirement is, but the initial payout is indeed $25,000 and ~3,000RP. However, like most missions, repeated completions are only rewarded with half-pay. Still, it's a good mission to throw into the rotation to keep things interesting.

Tbh I have been doing bounty boosting with someone half my rank and I am now getting just under 1000 per kill.

It feels like its taking longer than missions but it really isn't. I do coverted with random people and it takes about 5 to 10 mins to do. Now you have to rember, there are loading screens before and after the mission then you have to wait for people to join, by the end of all this it becomes a 10 to 20 min mission and you can easily get 2 kills a min in bounty boosting even though it does get tedious and boring. But anyway that'sy advice.

Do whatever the f*** you wanna do lol

(Hodge Twins)

You mean Coveted? You can do the mission in about 3 minutes on Easy to Hard difficulty, solo. You don't need strangers of friends to do the mission, they can take the Cargobob and fail the mission for you.

Check this video out:

At 3:59, when you choose to continue to go back to free roam, click the :xbut: button. It will bring you back to the Coveted lobby.

Though you only get 1200+ RP on easy/normal difficulty and 1700+ RP on hard difficulty + $12,000.

I wish I had known about this sooner lol thanks

I only recently started doing Coveted and maybe only did it about 5 times. I'm rank 81, have the cars I want, $300k+ on hand and haven't boosted races more than 5 or so at a time.

Anyone saying its impossible to rank up or earn cash without glitcing or doing the same Job list mission over and over is simply wrong and one sided IMHO.