Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

Oh well, I do love the game, so those are just some minor complaints I guess... they don't take away from my enjoyment... I just probably won't be getting a full score on this one.

At least they don't have one that is getting score 100 on every level. Although I do agree that 100 hours is pretty weak. I like it and will be getting the 1250, someday...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for th 1,500,000 achievement i think u can get it by doing the requests a couple of times over, i just played schloss kosmos and there waslike 4 "disposable suns" around the big sun and i got up to 1'400'000 so i'm gonna play some of these few levels over so i can get that achievement before the dlc comes out muahahahaha

for th 1,500,000 achievement i think u can get it by doing the requests a couple of times over, i just played schloss kosmos and there waslike 4 "disposable suns" around the big sun and i got up to 1'400'000 so i'm gonna play some of these few levels over so i can get that achievement before the dlc comes out muahahahaha

Yeah it might be possible, might not be, if you get the 200 Katamaris, to get that 1,500,000Km achievement. I wouldn't bet on it though, the achievement is for the DLC. Normally when you want to get DLC achievements, you actually need the DLC. This would be the first I have heard of getting DLC achievements without having the DLC.

Yeah it might be possible, might not be, if you get the 200 Katamaris, to get that 1,500,000Km achievement. I wouldn't bet on it though, the achievement is for the DLC. Normally when you want to get DLC achievements, you actually need the DLC. This would be the first I have heard of getting DLC achievements without having the DLC.

Even if you do manage to get a katamari larger than 1,500,000km it will not give you the achievement unless you have the DLC. Japanese players are able to get this achievement because the DLC is already available in Japan.

Even if you do manage to get a katamari larger than 1,500,000km it will not give you the achievement unless you have the DLC. Japanese players are able to get this achievement because the DLC is already available in Japan.

this is not true, before the dlc was even announced, before it came out over there, i saw one guy on the leader board, qoot he had barely over 1500000 and he had the achievementso u can get it without the download content unless he was some staff member that already had the content

ok, so there might be something wrong with the 50 hour achievement. I have now left my kat in eternal mode for the last 4 days, trying to push toward the 100 hour achievement as well. Just 5 min ago I left eternal mode to see if I got the achievement, which i should have, and nothing. Anyone else haveing this problem? or possibly know how to resolve it. The level i wasa doing it on was the first one after the egg training, the derrible deringable i think its called.

ok, so there might be something wrong with the 50 hour achievement. I have now left my kat in eternal mode for the last 4 days, trying to push toward the 100 hour achievement as well. Just 5 min ago I left eternal mode to see if I got the achievement, which i should have, and nothing. Anyone else haveing this problem? or possibly know how to resolve it. The level i wasa doing it on was the first one after the egg training, the derrible deringable i think its called.

Try to save the game.

The guide thread says you can just sit in the Princedom. I know that's not what you're saying you did, but for what it's worth: I don't think it's true.

Also: have you tried leaving the sticks pulled together with a rubber band? That worked for me. Or better yet, wrap the rubber band from one stick, down back behind the controller cord, and then around the other stick, so that it perpetually rolls forward and to the right. When you check it again later, it's cool to see where it is, and maybe it'll have rolled up something you were missing.

Also: have you tried leaving the sticks pulled together with a rubber band? That worked for me. Or better yet, wrap the rubber band from one stick, down back behind the controller cord, and then around the other stick, so that it perpetually rolls forward and to the right. When you check it again later, it's cool to see where it is, and maybe it'll have rolled up something you were missing.

Thats exactly what i did/am doing.... and still nothing.... im starting to think it may be glitched for some systems, though i know that is impossible.

EDIT: not sure what the problem was, but I finally got it. It litterally was running in erternal mode for an actual 90 hours... but I finally only got credit for 50 hours... at this rate I'm going to need to stay in eternal mode for the next 7 days in order to get 100 hours, and that isnt happening since AC6 is coming out tomorrow.

I've warped, too. It's lack of QA than anything else. ;) Just a glitch.

ok I've been reading your posts for awhile, your posts have been a great help, yes the 200 request secret achievement is true, i saw it on someone's tag that plays from japan, u know those kids that are uber good, i also saw some of them got the 1'500'000 achievement on scloss kosmos or whatever, i assume you have to get a 100 on all the other levels before u do it that's what i guess tho lol

also my girlfriend found a trick on the level where u create neptune she says she got to a part where there's a bird and a plank going up and down, when the plank came back down it pushed her through the ground to the other side of the world, she thought it was a glitch but then when it happened she says the computer mentioned something about it, like along the lines of "hey you warped this is a weird occurance" or something along that. she said it happened to her on accident and i personally haven;'t been able to reproduce it. nor did she finish the level so she didn't get acknowledged for it.

but i figure i put this on here so maybe i could contribute to one of the secret achievements lol

me and my friend just beat co-op today, and the three planets you make are new ones that are later added to the cosmos for collecting next time you make your way to space, first theres the

"cherry planet" a planet in the shape of two cherries on a stem.

second is the "peanut planet" a planet in the shape of a peanut.

and third the "snowman planet" and you guessed it, its in the same shape as a snowman... C=

im going to try and experiment and see if this will help me obtain the astronomic katamari achievement... maybe you could collect more then one of those planets if you roll more then one of the same type...

me and my friend just beat co-op today, and the three planets you make are new ones that are later added to the cosmos for collecting next time you make your way to space, first theres the

"cherry planet" a planet in the shape of two cherries on a stem.

second is the "peanut planet" a planet in the shape of a peanut.

and third the "snowman planet" and you guessed it, its in the same shape as a snowman... C=

im going to try and experiment and see if this will help me obtain the astronomic katamari achievement... maybe you could collect more then one of those planets if you roll more then one of the same type...

Really? The collection says that I have 100% in the outer space catagory. Yet I have not played co-op, so i never made and rolled up those planets. Though with those 3 planets you should be able to get real close to the astronomic katamari (depending on their size). Also did they just show up for beating Co-op or what?

i dunno, maybe there excluded from the collection,. but right when you do the first one it says a new planet has been added to the cosmos, and so when we did the last two, i started a game on chateu and sure enough when i got to space, there were the 3 new planets, i got really close too, closer then before,.

it did something new also, it asked if i wanted star or stardust when i finished... and i didnt know what for cause i had hit A a bunch to skip, so when i choose stardust it deleted that score, i guess it was about to replace my top score or something, >_<

Yeah, I have had the Star or Stardust show up a few times too. I think it shows up when you have a new star that is smaller but has a larger score or a bigger star but smaller score, then again I could be way off. I think thats what it was in the other games.

hmm, i kinda wish i had a chance of reading it,.. cause i dont know how to make it come back haha

but do you think if i rolled up more on co-op that there would be more then one cherry planet for example? cause if so astro will be no prob...

and would each planet hold the same diameter, or would each be differnt for each roll? i know cherry planet was 1m under 5-6 minutes, and i rolled 3m, would the one i pick up in space still be 3m, or maybe bigger?

it did something new also, it asked if i wanted star or stardust when i finished... and i didnt know what for cause i had hit A a bunch to skip, so when i choose stardust it deleted that score, i guess it was about to replace my top score or something, >_<

You can make 10 of each planet, once you have 10 it asks you if you want to make a star or stardust out of each one of that planet you roll later. If you choose star it will bump off your smallest one of the planet so far and add the new one, while stardust just doesn't put that katamari in space.

yes i know, wtf.

im steadily growing impatient... everytime i go on marketplace though, and speficically BK DLC, i goto it and it gives me a status code error and wont let me look, and sometimes it does, but when i do, its still the new theme and pic pack... im assuming there in the middle of updating it as i type this, however this has been going on since 5:30 in the morning,.