Big money during Assassination missions

Crimson Ridley

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could just do the first mission and forfeit the money from the stock market. Just make sure to invest big in later missions. I forgot that you need to do the "Hotel Assassination" mission before you can start "Blitz Play". Sorry. :(

No need to apologize, great guide and you put a lot of effort responding to everyone, it was just confusing no one mentioned it. :)

So I just invested in Fruit and after 12 hours the stock crashed. I'm in the red, down a few million. I invested prior to the mission. A warning for others to possibly use a second save.

LOL, i wonder if thats cause the online is screwed up and nobody can even log in

its still pretty damn expensive over 600 per share

HawkAndLittle is the lowest price but im wondering how they're different from AmmuNation, its only .76 cents a share, maybe when Online launches that will be where people buy guns

If it's gone down, can't you just reload your save and take the money back out?

Unfortunately, no. Because I only used one save file. Unless I can reload to an earlier point. Which I doubt, no games do that.

LOL, i wonder if thats cause the online is screwed up and nobody can even log in

its still pretty damn expensive over 600 per share

HawkAndLittle is the lowest price but im wondering how they're different from AmmuNation, its only .76 cents a share, maybe when Online launches that will be where people buy guns

Logging into Social Club I assume? I've had no issues with it, I've been on it since Tuesday. And yes it is, but I'm at a -1.2% return. I'm losing millions if it doesn't go back up. Minor issue here.

Edited by A Punk Panther

Put over 100m across all characters on Vapid like you said. Saved it a couple times and its still staying at 0%.

Ok so the BalSaq ones dont seem to be effected by saving....not sure. Anyway im now finished all missions and have a total of 135m with each character. Best way to get to the magic 150m so i can buy the golf club?

Edited by pX I Atticus

Logging into Social Club I assume? I've had no issues with it, I've been on it since Tuesday. And yes it is, but I'm at a -1.2% return. I'm losing millions if it doesn't go back up. Minor issue here.

no, the ifruit app itself has had alot of issues, with people complaining on the rockstar support site, so that could effect it as "not being used" and thus lower the stock in game.

im assuming we'll see large swings once the Online starts up, depending on what people do, ill bet any type of insurance will skyrocket with people dying and crashing stuff

no, the ifruit app itself has had alot of issues, with people complaining on the rockstar support site, so that could effect it as "not being used" and thus lower the stock in game.

im assuming we'll see large swings once the Online starts up, depending on what people do, ill bet any type of insurance will skyrocket with people dying and crashing stuff

Let's hope. I managed to get the stocks back to 0 profit so I ended up getting all my money back and then I sold em all. As for the app, Android -_-

Question about his. Finally noticed the BAWSAQ working yesterday so I did the first assassin mission. I had a little over 1 million a piece for each guy. Invested every penny into the stock listed in thread. The stock rose 81 percent, but I only made about 800 k per guy. Is this correct????? Just seems like I didn't make very much. Don't know if rockstar fixed this maybe??

Question about his. Finally noticed the BAWSAQ working yesterday so I did the first assassin mission. I had a little over 1 million a piece for each guy. Invested every penny into the stock listed in thread. The stock rose 81 percent, but I only made about 800 k per guy. Is this correct????? Just seems like I didn't make very much. Don't know if rockstar fixed this maybe??

80% of 1 million is 800,000.

Oh, I invested in RWC after it tanked to 25-30 dollars and now it poped back to 110 dollars!

I can confirm this, although your stock prices were quite a bit different from mine. My RWC prices were roughly $17/share before the mission, after mission they tanked to $2.75 after pulling my money out it was up to $11.71/share. After the redwood cigarette assassination mission I didn't the investment in Debonaire cigarettes however after I got my 82% return I invested all of the money I had into RWC (roughly 45 million per character) and got a huge 300% - 326% return for all three of my characters. All I ended up doing was a few strangers and freaks stuff while waiting to pull my money out and do the next assassination mission.

All three of my characters are sitting fat, dumb, and happy with roughly $475 million each with one assassination mission to go.

Thanks for the guide Callum, and thanks Teslasnip

LOL

"I only made 80% profit."

ONLY.

has anyone else managed to make money without the assassination missions?

seeing as ive done these already and have almost completed the game, im still interested in getting the spend £150mill achievement. ive looked at the stock markets and some have doubled their value across 1 day, meaning you could double your money after a day!

would it be possible to look at a stock, save 4 times to advance time by 24hours then check it. if you then loaded the save and then advanced 24hours would they be the same? i would try it now but ill be busy until tommorow.

if this works this will be great

has anyone else managed to make money without the assassination missions?

seeing as ive done these already and have almost completed the game, im still interested in getting the spend £150mill achievement. ive looked at the stock markets and some have doubled their value across 1 day, meaning you could double your money after a day!

would it be possible to look at a stock, save 4 times to advance time by 24hours then check it. if you then loaded the save and then advanced 24hours would they be the same? i would try it now but ill be busy until tommorow.

if this works this will be great

First, no, the assassination missions are quite easily the FASTEST and most RELIABLE way to make massive amounts of money. 25-150% returns are reported regularly, with most missions giving about 80-85% returns. Which is nearly doubling your money.

Second, yes, you can use the save feature to force time forwards and therefore manipulate the stock market that way. Late game, when you have millions, this may be the easiest way to make money, though the returns won't be as massive as if you'd held off on the assassination missions and did them far later in the game when you have LOTS of cash to get huge returns.

---

Personally, I plan on doing a 2nd play-through and trying to really get massive amounts of cash.

I'd love to see if the LifeInvader stock just goes up and up and up until you do that first assassination for Lester with Michael ... if so, you can probably just invest EVERYTHING you earn into LifeInvader and sleep over and over again until you're bored out of your mind and then sell it all right before doing the mission.

Thanks for this tip, i finished the game and used this method on the four remaining assassinations.

The LCN market always came to the 80% mark.

The BAWSAQ was a bit funny though, i couldn't get fruit to go higher than 30% (market crashed after 12 hours ) but then vapid came back up giving me a 100% profit.

I now have Micheal on 183 mil, Trevor on 179 mil and Franklin on 181 mil.

Time to go spend some cash, thanks.