How To Kill Alpha 152

Azrael008uk

The dumbest thing you'll ever hear anyone say about Alpha 152 is "She is the stupidest boss in the world because she's impossible to beat".

As you have to beat story mode with every character and you'll face her at the end of time trails as well it helps to have a guaranteed strategy for defeating her.

When facing her simply spam the "Y" button.

If you do this with any other character in any other mode you will be killed.

But for some reason, with Alpha 152, spamming the "Y" button is guaranteed 75% effective.

She is a mega cheesy boss so expect to be robbed, cheated and cheesed.

However this method works pretty well and is very handy to helping you get past her to enjoy the rest of your game.

After all it was the inability of masses of impatient western gamers to get past Alpha 152 that put so many people off the game in the first place.

Az

You can also change the story mode and time attack settings to 1 round only.

This means you can get through stuff faster.

I was always afraid to adjust the settings for Time Attack because I thought it would stop achievements from unlocking.

But I set things to 1 round and my daughter and me were just casually passing the controller back and forth between fights and the next thing I knew: Achievement Unlocked: Gold in Time Attack - 40GS.

Az

• 3 months later...

spamming Y works 10%-90% of the time depending on which character your using. For example (I actually used both these people and tried)

Hayabusa- 90% of the time effective

Zack- 10% of the time effective

If you want me to make a complete list message me.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...