Air Superiority

WeemanNewYork

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when Air Superiority will be available? Hope working on patch for this. This is last achievement I need.

Don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

DICE is still not aware of the problem. It was only brought to the attention of a DICE Dev today

I've been able to play it ok? Only wanted the achievement but I played around 5-6 games before I hated it again and went back to CQ

Yeah. The X1 is not having problems with AS. X360 is.

NO ONE ON 360 has played AS. Not one person. Ever.

Don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon.

DICE is still not aware of the problem. It was only brought to the attention of a DICE Dev today

Yeah. The X1 is not having problems with AS. X360 is.

NO ONE ON 360 has played AS. Not one person. Ever.

Just when you think DICE couldn't be any more incompetent.

I will be playing 1 game for the achievement then never again, I hate jets with a passion. If it was all attack choppers with a squad in each then that might be fun, as long as I didn't have to pilot lol:p

Yes. I would like to see an Air Superiority with helicopters. I'm not that bad of a jet pilot, but am much better at helicopters (the scouts more so that the attack). My problem with jets is that they made the air space smaller on maps for conquest and rush. But as for being a gunner, it's only cool when you have competent pilot.

the new air superiority does have assault choppers vs assault choppers

Yes but there is only 1 map that has a chopper for each team, the rest of the maps are all jets only as far as I have seen. I would love a few game modes with all choppers, you could have CTF, TDM, Domination, Rush etc. I always jump in as an engineer and repair the whole game if I get a decent pilot to help.

I also call bullshit that Dice stated they knew nothing about no servers for Air Superiority for Xbox360, any developer would be checking data streams of each game mode, maps to see what is working and what they need to tweak. The fact that Dice are saying that it wasn't reported by EA support it maybe true maybe but playing the blame game, but do your fucking job check if your shit is working!

Yes but there is only 1 map that has a chopper for each team, the rest of the maps are all jets only as far as I have seen. I would love a few game modes with all choppers, you could have CTF, TDM, Domination, Rush etc. I always jump in as an engineer and repair the whole game if I get a decent pilot to help.

I also call bullshit that Dice stated they knew nothing about no servers for Air Superiority for Xbox360, any developer would be checking data streams of each game mode, maps to see what is working and what they need to tweak. The fact that Dice are saying that it wasn't reported by EA support it maybe true maybe but playing the blame game, but do your fucking job check if your shit is working!

i watched a video with 12v12 assault choppers. it was one of levelcapgaming videos tho so if thats a pc only thing then yh its gonna suck i hate the new jets.

i almost feel as if they wont even release it for non premium until they fix the core game.

I doubt they will delay it since it is "finished". I do not think DICE has any remorse in releasing a buggy game. There are some servers running CR even though 99% are full or you freeze up when joining them. And you can start unlocking the assignments associated with CR even though it is buggy for some.

I doubt they will delay it since it is "finished". I do not think DICE has any remorse in releasing a buggy game. There are some servers running CR even though 99% are full or you freeze up when joining them. And you can start unlocking the assignments associated with CR even though it is buggy for some.

Wrong. Air superiority is not playable, at all, period on 360. You can get other game types on CR maps, but the core game variant this DLC was SUPPOSED to revolve around has not been playable by anyone on 360 yet. So unless they take the stance that we should all run out and buy an xbox one if we want to play that game mode, they need to fucking fix it and get it playable on 360.

Fuck yeah! I can't wait to play some AS in a few minutes and never play it again!

Wrong. Air superiority is not playable, at all, period on 360. You can get other game types on CR maps, but the core game variant this DLC was SUPPOSED to revolve around has not been playable by anyone on 360 yet. So unless they take the stance that we should all run out and buy an xbox one if we want to play that game mode, they need to fucking fix it and get it playable on 360.

What was I wrong about ? My post that you quoted was replying to someone as to whether or not they would release China Rising tomorrow for non premium members.

Maybe if you read other posts of mine in this thread you would also know that I too know that AS was not playable until today.

Edited by BBDrew84