liddd

Head Hancho 10K

scaffade1

Play3r 2K8

Littleweasel

skillfulMmd

DOMERCHU

Sajaa

I'll be getting this game soon so you can add me to the list. I have an extra 360 i can use so i can count for 2 people.

Won't you need two copies of the game then??

Alright guys, we're starting to get a decent number of players voicing interest in this. Let's start working on a time when most of us are available.

My best times to play online are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from between 4-10 PST. I am on at other times, but it's hard to commit to anything else because of the wife and kid. Come June, I will be online a bit earlier on each of those days as well. Please post some times that each of you will be available.

We've got 11 people now, 12 accounts so this is starting to look like it might happen. If any of you have any friends or additional copies/xboxes to run, that would be great!!

Top of the Pile:

VGA o0EVIL0o

M Scofi3ld (my friend has the game)

liddd

Head Hancho 10K

scaffade1

Play3r 2K8

Littleweasel

skillfulMmd

DOMERCHU

Sajaa

SOuthsideDonutz

EDIT: I went out and bought the game today because it looks like we're getting close to 16 peeps for this achievement, hope it wasn't a waste!!

Have you guys completed this achievement yet.I was thinking of buying the game as long as I can get this achievement.

I'll add you to the list man.

Top of the Pile:

VGA o0EVIL0o

liddd

Head Hancho 10K

scaffade1

Play3r 2K8

Littleweasel

skillfulMmd

DOMERCHU

Sajaa

SOuthsideDonutz

Septicschizo

Alright so how many do we have that are interested in doing this GTA4 has been out for a while now so I think everyone's played it enough to give it a short break. Here's the list again, please post if you are interested in doing this!!

Top of the Pile:

VGA o0EVIL0o

liddd

Head Hancho 10K

scaffade1

Play3r 2K8

Littleweasel

skillfulMmd

DOMERCHU

Sajaa

SOuthsideDonutz

Septicschizo

We did the achievement. Littleweasel organised it. I got the Top of the pile achievement. My problem is that I didn't get the rest of them of the achievements.

Anyone read this in future or past get me a message across I'm on all hours.(for achievements even just for a game) Can't even go online and ask someone theres no one on there.

P.S. Co-op too but got to have strong connection.

GamerTag: SepticSchizo

Alright this is the list of people who still need the achievement. By the way, it's not cool to come over from achieve360pointz.com and take some of our guys to get your achievements.

Top of the Pile:

o0EVIL0o x360a

liddd

Head Hancho 10K

scaffade1

Play3r 2K8

skillfulMmd

DOMERCHU

Sajaa

Edited by VGA o0EVIL0o

If anyone is interested in doing Top of the Pile please message me (Because I'm almost always on :p and I want to get this done) or EVIL so we can get this done quickly

p.s Not taking over EVIL, I'm loyal unlike Weasel, guess he goes by his name then eh

VGA o0EVIL0o

liddd

Head Hancho 10K

scaffade1

Play3r 2K8

skillfulMmd

DOMERCHU

Sajaa

Sajaa (2nd 360 and game?)

Regards,

Nath