Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o0EVIL0o x360a (M,W,F 4-12pm PST can plan another time also)

M Scofi3ld (M,W,F 4-9pm PST)

liddd

Head Hancho 10K

scaffade1

Play3r 2K8 (M-F 9am-3pm PST Weekend 1am-3pm PST)

skillfulMmd

DOMERCHU

Sajaa

Sajaa (2nd 360 and game?)

devil has my tag

Jever Wonder

Hey Heineken is zeikbier. Can you send me a friend request if you wanna get this worked out?? I deleted that message so I don't have your exact gamertag.

My best times are Monday Wednesday and Friday 4-12 PST. I can be on at other times if I plan ahead for it. I have to try to pass it by my wife which can be quite painful at times. lol In the first part of June, I will be able to do mornings daily for the most part. Going on vacation from June 23-July 8 and then after that I'll be able to do anything ANY time for 2 weeks.

How are we doing with the rest of us?? Do we all own a copy of the game, and what times can you be online?? I know some people said they're die-hard and will be up at 4 in the morning thier time for this. ;)

Edited by o0EVIL0o x360a

Weekends work best for me as I'm in graduate level Pharmacy school. So, I'm on rotations from about 7a-530p CST most weekdays now. But, as long as its not late and between 6-9p CST I'm game. Also, can the rest of the achievements be done 1v1? If so, I'll get a second copy. I have two 360's, but unless I can boost myself for the rest of the achievements, I don't want to waste a slot getting a second. Thanks.

Weekends work best for me as I'm in graduate level Pharmacy school. So, I'm on rotations from about 7a-530p CST most weekdays now. But, as long as its not late and between 6-9p CST I'm game. Also, can the rest of the achievements be done 1v1? If so, I'll get a second copy. I have two 360's, but unless I can boost myself for the rest of the achievements, I don't want to waste a slot getting a second. Thanks.

I think a handful of acheivements need more than 2 people, but there's gonna be a lot of us who also need to unlock those as well. Me included. ;) Bringing a second copy of the game and a second account will reduce the amount of real players we need to boost by 1. And will also help us get this started more quickly.

EDIT: There are only 2 achievements that need more than 2 people. Healing Hands and Top of the Pile.

Heineken, I put your time as GMT +1 in the converter, is that right??

liddd (weekends are best, weekdays are ok)

Head Hancho 10K

scaffade1

skillfulMmd

DOMERCHU (Daily after 2pm PST)

Sajaa

Heineken is Zeikbier (Every day?? 4-12pm PST)

Jever Wonder

L1lC24 (Every day?? 4-7pm PST)

Edited by o0EVIL0o x360a

Hey Evil, just responding to the message you sent me. I'm on EST time so I'm not sure what time would be best for all of us to coordinate. I'm usually on every evening after 6 pm to early hours of the morning. Available pretty much anytime on the weekend. Just let me know when you guys are ready to do it and I can make arrangements to be there.

Head Hancho 10K (11am-7pm PST)

scaffade1

skillfulMmd (let him know)

Sajaa

Jever Wonder (Daily 3-9 PST)

L1lC24 (Every day?? 4-7pm PST) Confirmed 2 copies.

Total: 13 Tags

We just need Head Honcho, Scaffade and Sajaa to post up some times. We've got 12 confirmed and an unknown amount of second accounts. Second accounts are great cause not only does it mean we need 1 less person, but it also means that we need to give the win to one less person as well. But also, can't expect anyone to have two xboxes and two copies of this crappy game. ;)

It looks like we can do this on a weekday at 4PM PST, as that's the best time for most of us. Hopefully the 1 or two guys can stay up late to accomodate everyone else.

Edited by o0EVIL0o x360a

Don't worry, we're not quite there yet andy. We've got 14 confirmed gamertags/games. 3 more and we can set this up.

scaffade1

skillfulMmd (let him know when's good)

Sajaa (M-F 1pm-7pm PST)

Sajaa (M-F 1pm-7pm PST) Second copy

L1lC24 (Every day?? 4-7pm PST) Second copy.

Total: 14 Tags

I'm looking at going for this on a Friday at 4pm once we have enough people. Seems to be a good time for everyone based on the feedback I've gotten, plus most people can stay up a bit later on Fridays cause there's no school/work the next day.

I'd like to have 17 tags present so if someone doesn't show we can still continue!! We've got to work out the order, I'd suggest anyone who brings two tags can go first since they're putting for a bit more effort for this... any thoughts on that??

I'm gonna patrol the xbox forums and see if I can't rally a few more guys.

Edited by o0EVIL0o x360a

Im down for this and I have a mate that will jump in (im pretty sure he will,i'll confirm and edit this post when i find out) but we are GMT +9:30 Aussie time.

scaffade1

Sajaa (M-F 1pm-7pm PST)

S4W (Every Day 10:30PM - 06:00AM (GMT +09:30))

Total: 15 Tags

When I talk to my mate tomorrow I will find out if hes in or not but count me in on this for sure :Bounce::woop:;)

I'd suggest anyone who brings two tags can go first since they're putting for a bit more effort for this... any thoughts on that??
I don't care if I go first as long as we all end up with the achievement. Also, who's gonna be the one to host the deathmatch's when we do this? My connection definitely can't hold 16 people, it would be wayyy to laggy.

scaffade1

Sajaa (M-F 1pm-7pm PST)

S4W (Every Day 10:30PM - 06:00AM (GMT +09:30))

Carbon72 (Every Day, 06:00PM - 03:00AM GMT)

Total: 16 Tags

Alrighty I guess thats 16 ^_^ I pray that this will go smoothly.