Achievement Guide

Spartan

Safari Hunter Learning - 10:

Complete the tutorial lessons. The lessons are not played by starting a new safari hunt, they are a separate mode.

First Blood - 10:

You will get this after you kill your first animal in safari mode.

Hunter Super Sense - 15:

Kill two animals in one use of the Hunter's Sense. This can not be achieved in Wing or Herd missions.

Super Adrenaline - 15:

Any kills in a mission must be done while using Adrenaline Mode. Adrenaline mode can be used when hunting a predator and it is in front of you.

Fast and Perfect - 20:

Take a perfect shot within one minute of a mission starting.

Super Long Shot - 20:

Shoot and kill a trophy from 150 or more yards.

All Game Modes Unlocked - 20:

All game modes will be unlocked by progressing normally through safari mode.

.44 Custom Handgun Unlocked - 30:

The .44 Custom is unlocked by earning 5,000 points as you progress through safari mode.

.243 Custom Firearm Unlocked - 30:

The .243 Custom is unlocked by earning 32,000 points as you progress through safari mode.

.300 Custom Firearm Unlocked - 30:

The .300 Custom is unlocked by earning 19,000 points as you progress through safari mode.

.416 Custom Firearm Unlocked - 30:

The .416 Custom is unlocked by earning 40,000 points as you progress through safari mode.

.505 Custom Firearm Unlocked - 30:

The .505 Custom is unlocked by earning 25,000 points as you progress through safari mode.

.410 O&U Custom Shotgun Unlocked - 30:

The .410 O&U Custom is unlocked by earning 15,000 points as you progress through safari mode.

12 Ga Custom Shotgun Unlocked - 30:

The 12 Ga Custom is unlocked by earning 12,000 points as you progress through safari mode.

Turtle Dove Perfect Wing - 40:

Kill 5 Turtle Doves in safari hunt without missing a shot. This can not be achieved in missions where you are hunting from a boat. It can only be achieved in missions that take place hunting on foot.

Egyptian Goose Perfect Wing - 40:

Kill 5 Egyptian Geese in safari hunt without missing a shot. This can not be achieved in missions where you are hunting from a boat. It can only be achieved in missions that take place hunting on foot.

Spur Winged Goose Perfect Wing - 40:

Kill 5 Spur Winged Geese in safari hunt without missing a shot. This can not be achieved in missions where you are hunting from a boat. It can only be achieved in missions that take place hunting on foot.

Red Billed Teal Perfect Wing - 40:

Kill 5 Red Billed Teals in safari hunt without missing a shot. This can not be achieved in missions where you are hunting from a boat. It can only be achieved in missions that take place hunting on foot.

Yellow Billed Duck Perfect Wing - 40:

Kill 5 Yellow Billed Ducks in safari hunt without missing a shot. This can not be achieved in missions where you are hunting from a boat. It can only be achieved in missions that take place hunting on foot.

Rock Pigeon Perfect Wing - 40:

Kill 5 Rock Pigeons in safari hunt without missing a shot. This can not be achieved in missions where you are hunting from a boat. It can only be achieved in missions that take place hunting on foot.

Dangerous Seven - 40:

Achieved after completing Dangerous Seven mode. A new mission under Dangerous Seven mode is unlocked after each trophy animal is killed at the end of a country in safari hunt mode.

Leopard Expert Trophy - 45:

While playing safari hunt at expert difficulty, kill the Leopard Trophy.

Black Rhino Expert Trophy - 45:

While playing safari hunt at expert difficulty, kill the Black Rhino Trophy.

Cape Buffalo Expert Trophy - 45:

While playing safari hunt at expert difficulty, kill the Cape Buffalo Trophy.

Lion Expert Trophy - 45:

While playing safari hunt at expert difficulty, kill the Lion Trophy.

Elephant Expert Trophy - 45:

While playing safari hunt at expert difficulty, kill the Elephant Trophy.

Hippo Expert Trophy - 45:

While playing safari hunt at expert difficulty, kill the Hippo Trophy.

Crocodile Expert Trophy - 45:

While playing safari hunt at expert difficulty, kill the Crocodile Trophy.

Ambient Guardian - 45:

Finish the safari hunt with no penalties. Penalties are given every time you kill an animal that you are not supposed to.

Wing Shooting Tournament - 40:

Earn 40,000 points in the wing shooting tournament mode. There are multiple rounds in the wing shooting tournament and as you are playing through you will get the achievement as soon as you reach 40,000 points.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This guide is ok, but it does need a little bit more detail for when it comes to certain things. I have learned this as I have been playing for the last day. I documenting what to do on every dangerous mission and which one to shoot. I should have this done by friday at the lastest.

I will also have other information to help get other achievements.

Until then good luck to everybody playing.

.44 custom handgun: 5,000 points

12 gauge custom shotgun: 12,000 points

.410 over under custom shotgun: 15,000 points

.300 custom rifle: 19,000 points

.505 custom rifle: 25,000 points

.243 custom rifle: 32,000 points

.416 custom rifle: 40,000 points

(From cheatcc.com)

Easy to unlock just play throught the game and kill stuff. I got all these way before I finished the Safari Hunt (on hardest level).

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Make sure two animals are close together, activate Hunters Sense and kill them both before it runs out.

Sorry I made a mistake I was suppose to say how do you this:

Super Adrenaline - 15:

Any kills in a mission must be done while using Adrenaline Mode. Adrenaline mode can be used when hunting a predator and it is in front of you.

EDIT: Got it. 1000/1000. :)

Edited by DreadfulCorpse

Here are some things you may wish to consider if you are having trouble with the Wing Shooting Tournament achievement.

Overall tips: use Hunter Sense liberally and don't ever run out of time before you run out of bullets. When the clock runs low, you get five beeps: the fifth beep is the end of the round. Also, make sure you unlock the custom shotguns before you try the tournament so that you get the benefits. Finally, you may want the 12-gauge for all birds. You won't get full credit for doves and pigeons, but 96% of a non-zero number is better than 100% of 0.

You'll need about 6600 points per round for your 40,000. I think 7,000 is a better target: it's easier to remember and will give you a 2,000 point cushion for the final round.

Turtle doves: the .410 is preferred, but you may prefer the 12-gauge for its greater distance.

Egyptian geese: take your time. These are large and slow and will be easy targets as they rise. This is an ideal round for scoring insurance points in case you struggle later (like with the pigeons).

Spur-winged geese: faster than Egyptian geese and tend to rise in packs, but easy enough to pick off before they rise out of range.

Red-billed teals: smaller, faster birds. Use Hunter Sense to target them more easily and don't be afraid to shoot at more distant ducks.

Yellow-billed ducks: like the teal, smaller and faster, plus there is a lot of rock cover against which they are hard to see. Pick them off before they reach altitude if possible.

Rock pigeons: small as turtle doves, so the .410 is preferred, but you will likely want the 12-gauge again. The speed of the pigeon and the rocky background will make it difficult to spot and kill quickly at close range.

• 9 months later...

The guide is a little fuzzy in some areas and I hope that this will help anyone after me, but there are 3 achievements that you have to put some thought into. The easiest way to achieve a sot on a trophy at over 150 yards is to wait until you at least have 3x on your rifle and do a herd mission. The trophys are easy to pick out and you just wait until the pack has gone in front of you. Zoom all the way in and use the hunter sense and you should be good to go.

For hunter super sense use the first mission in the safari hunt. Pass the rhino on your right and drop in between the rocks. Move NW until you see the targets ahead. have some patience and wait until they sit down. There should be two that are fairly close to each other. It took me 3 times of reloading the level but fairly easy.

As for the adrenaline. The hunt where you are hunting wild boars is by far the easiest to get this on. Run up to the boars and they will chase you and try to tusk you. Whenever they get close move left or right and as soon as you can use adrenaline use it and head shot. Rinse and repeat for the other wild boar and the achievement will be yours.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...