Officer Trading Thread

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still looking to get my officer back

You don't have to go online to get your officer back - that's not how it really works. Officer trading is for the benefit of your officers; when you're using guest officers, you're not really training them, you're training the officer that you traded.

Once you've played ten battles with a guest officer, go to the Shrine, select "Guest Officers" and you can "recall" your traded officer, complete with stat gains from the training you've been giving them.

• 2 weeks later...

hi im just looking to get the achievement for officer trading, mine are crap levels as havnt played the game much, will give the officer straight back if possible dont even mind swapping for a level 1 officer as i think im gonna delete my save and start agian cos its been a while since i played it....

also for anyone who doesnt know, and forgive me if im stating the obvious, but to get the online mission achieve you dont actually need another player, i went to the online city (1 achieve) then went to the quest board and selected the easiest and done the quest online and pop, another achievement. hope somebody finds that useful lol

Anyways if you want to swap officer with me add my GT: evilresidentuk and a message sayin DW:strikeforce or something so i know what its about. thanks in advance. Im GMT but online fairly often

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like the last few people that requested help in here already all have the office trade achievement. I'm looking for it if anyone would be so kind as to shoot me a message; just a quick online trade - don't need the wins as those can be gotten solo. Message me on ThePootermobile if you want to trade. Thanks!

I'm willing to trade with anyone and everyone while I'm playing this for the next few weeks (when I 100% it, I won't be playing it anymore but until then feel free to ask for a trade).

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking to trade an officer for the achievement, plus I need the 10 VS wins, and the 10 profile adds, and one online quest from one of those 10 profiles adds.

Message me at my Gamertag: Earthboundx

Edit: I no longer need help with any of the online related achievements.

Edited by Earthbound_X

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...