Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by IGun BunnyI http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

I'm starting a list for KOTH boosting today, probably as soon as the list is full.

Second controllers are useful, so if you want in and have one, please mention it. It only takes 5 people with 2 controllers, which makes everything soo much easier. Just repost the list with your name on it if you want in. If you have a second controller, post your name with a (1) as I did below. If you're not a member of this forum and want to join, just message my gamertag and I'll add you on to the list. Thanks.

1. LCE AND FIRE

2. LCE AND FIRE(1)

3. Miss Hellen

4. DraugaDae

5. DraugaDae(1)

1. Metalpaint2327

2. dotCody

just looking for someone to do the co-op achievements with, preferably on veteran (i have it unlocked) but any difficulty but casual is fine with me. not the best gow2 player, but i have experience in FPS games and im confident i can beat it on inssane with a partner. message me if interested, my gamertag is narutobunshin69

I've decided we need to be more organised and plan ahead slightly. So i'm gathering together people for a koth boosting session on friday 2nd september to make real use of the 15x multiplier. I've got a few people already interested and want to make two teams of 5. Please message me for more details and to say whether you're interested and free. Come on lads and lasses, let's get our wings!!!! :D My xbox gt is "tbC Elwell"

Im looking to boost KOTH and Horde achievements. Im pretty much available everynight after 10pm EST. I also have a extra controller and a mic. If anyone is looking to boost add me. My Gamertag is Gh0stRid3r117.

My brother could also help if needed. He is usually on the same time I am. He has an extra controller and a mic too