Achievement Guide

SengIV

Hmm. Last time I checked how to get entourage member is listed. And another check my gamertag please. I have over 500 in the game and am very far in te story. It isn't completed yet and gets updated everytime I play it. Undourtanly i hav to wait for my friend to play it so we can get the achievements together.

I don't know about you, but I don't go looking for an achievement guide until I have most of them already. When I'm at that point, the last person I want advice from is a guy who hasn't even gotten the basic stuff yet. 500 points is not impressive. Next time, keep it in your pants until you're a first-hand expert at the game, not just somebody who's read a bunch of bullshit forum posts.

Edited by Caleb Goessling

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1031/UP4HLwQ=.jpgSolid Gold, Easy Action! 50

Gold Star any song

if you arent good enough to play an instrument on expert, find one of the "first steps" difficulty on vocals songs and sing that on expert. much easier to gold if you arent good enough with an instrument.

I don't know about you, but I don't go looking for an achievement guide until I have most of them already. When I'm at that point, the last person I want advice from is a guy who hasn't even gotten the basic stuff yet. 500 points is not impressive. Next time, keep it in your pants until you're a first-hand expert at the game, not just somebody who's read a bunch of bullshit forum posts.

Dude shut the fuck up. You clearly didn't see the guide the first day or you would have known that there were 5 total threads when the guide went up. So how could I go off of forum posts? Agian, I say this a lot but, if you don't like it either make your own or don't read it.

Now, my friend is kning over again tomorrow. I will be able to update massive again tomorrow.

I'd love to just ignore you, but when you post a half-assed guide, you prevent other people from writing competent guides. Your laziness makes you a menace.

Look at the first section of your first post in the thread, called "overview." you didn't even answer all of your own questions.

Go write your own and we can compare k?

For everyone complaing about the guide I would just like to say, if you don't like it, don't look at it, and honestly, aren't the acheivements pretty self explainatory? Do we really need a guide for this game. Hey it is nice to have for those that do want to look at them, such as myself, for any tips or tricks. thank you to the guide writer! I appreciate your work.

Caleb, If it is so bad write your own.

He doesn't want to make one because he can't make the proper time and commitment to it. That's his entire point.

I have nothing against Seng in particular, but I've always been against people creating guides before they finish a game. I have never made a guide (minus LEGO Star Wars, which I didn't get the last 40 points) that I didn't finish the game entirely before writing the guide out. It actually used to always be like that.

"Charlene", even on Super Easy, has quite a few notes to hit. It plays more like it's Medium than Super Easy...

I would suggest "We Will Rock You" on Super Easy. There's ONLY single red hits. The auto-kick will take care of the rest.

You do realize that on super easy it doesn't matter what notes you hit right? You can hit any note and it will register. That's why my friends refer to it as "5 year old mode"